MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2014 Draft and Settings Stuff

Tools    

Well, I officially renewed the league this morning, so most of you should have invites in your email inboxes. As always, if you're using a different email, PM me the new one ASAP and I'll have another invite out to you.

We're probably going with 12 teams this year, which I think works pretty well, but we'll see how it shakes out, as always. I assume everyone's still find with Roto and most (if not all) of the same settings, but if you want any tweaks now's the time to bring them up.

The season starts early: March 22nd. I know already that Adam has a conflict on the week of the 9th, so I'm proposing Sunday, March 16th. The main reason being that the other option--March 2nd--is the same night as the Oscars. So I'll be, uh, pretty busy.

If this date is a problem for you, say so ASAP. There are, unfortunately, very few dates other than this that happen to work this year; the most likely is to move it one day early, to Saturday the 15th. Either way, simply because people's reporting on this is sporadic at best, I'm going to assume the 16th works unless someone explicitly says otherwise.

I'll update the list of participants here as they sign up:
  • Tim (Suicide Squeeze)
  • PW (The Russell Wilson 9)
  • rauldc14 (Peanuts&Crackerjacks)
  • syj (Fightin' Fontenots)
  • Sedai (Clockwork Angels)
  • mikeython1 (Done and Dunn)
  • mark f (Dodgers)
  • Frightened Inmate No. 2 (The Loose Seals)
  • seanc (Mudville Nine)
  • TONGO (ForTheLoveOfTheGame)
  • Adam (Quickie Marte)
  • Yoda (Freedonia Ducks)

No spots up for grabs this year?
Not sure. I know a couple of owners expressed a dislike for having more than 12 teams in baseball. But there's still a decent chance, especially since one of last year's owners hasn't visited in over a week and hasn't posted in months.

Hang in there! We'll know a lot more in a few days.

A system of cells interlinked
In!

Just signed up but I need a new team name. I don't even know if Dunn will be playing for the White Sox this year. I hear his name in a lot of trade talks this year.

I would like my hitters from last year. Pitching on the other hand....
Well you would probably have trade in some of the hitters to upgrade your pitching staff. Balance is the key in Rotisserie.

Alright, fantasy baseball season! I've been MIA for a while here, besides checking in occasionally with the 90s and 80s countdowns, so I understand if you'd rather get some more active Mofo's involved. But I'd like to be in the league again, if that's cool. This is one of the most competitive leagues I've played in, and I'd like to improve on my 3rd place showing from last season

This is one of the most competitive leagues I've played in, and I'd like to improve on my 3rd place showing from last season
As Ricky Bobby would say "If your not 1st your last!"