Shut Up!

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Have you seen this?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
No, and I didn't want to either.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
hahaha yeah I have seen this numerous times but it is still funny, timeless, man gets hit by football funny

Originally Posted by kaisersoze
hahaha yeah I have seen this numerous times but it is still funny, timeless, man gets hit by football funny
Hmmmmmm.... Football?

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Hmmmmmm.... Football?
Haven't you see the film festival simpsons episode, where hans moe man gets hit in the groin by a football? Point is.....people getting hurt = funny

Originally Posted by kaisersoze
Haven't you see the film festival simpsons episode, where hans moe man gets hit in the groin by a football? Point is.....people getting hurt = funny
Oh... okay.. yeah.

Ouch! He hit her hard!! Was that a phonebook?!

Damn ... her singing wasn't all that great, but couldn't he just ask?!

Laughed my ass off, though!

Cheers, Martin

Originally Posted by StarSailor
Ouch! He hit her hard!! Was that a phonebook?!

Damn ... her singing wasn't all that great, but couldn't he just ask?!

Laughed my ass off, though!

Cheers, Martin
I think he didn't hit her that hard. Probably some sound effect... Or not.

A system of cells interlinked
Man after the day I had at work today, I REALLY needed that. I am actually wiping tears from my eyes I was laughing so hard....

too funny....

_S

All I can say is............ouch!

Thats quality.

My life isn't written very well.
OK, for those of you that think that wasn't staged, I feel bad for you. As a comedy piece put together by some bored consumer reps, it's damn funny!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
OK, for those of you that think that wasn't staged, I feel bad for you. As a comedy piece put together by some bored consumer reps, it's damn funny!
Hmmm.... My first impression was that it was real only they had added some sound effects on later to make it more brutal. As I said, he didn't hit her that hard really. But, sure, it might be staged.

My life isn't written very well.
When I first saw it, I must admit I laughed, thinking it was real. But given the environment is surrounded by witnesses, for a man to go and wallop a girl up-side her head with a book, lightly or not, could possibly prove disasterous for the text wielding co-worker. That is, unless she was a temp!

Still funny though.

i saw this ages ago- it's hysterical
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

history *is* moralizing
that big book is a Collins dictionary, exactly one of those we are using everyday at the office (i work in a translation office), and yep, sometimes it happens someone is listening music thru a walkman and ís singing along loudly, but usually (hehe) we just tell him/her to shut up without recurring to such extremities... man, that one killed me, and me and all my colleagues have had a better day at work thanx to you!
:-00000

That was THE most hilarious thing I have seen in quite some time.