What's for tea?

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Could you explain to me what meals you all eat in England, the times and a typical menu?

I have lunch in an hour and a half... Not sure what yet, but I'll be ordering in.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
Could you explain to me what meals you all eat in England
Breakfast, lunch (midday / 1.00pmish), dinner (a.k.a. tea) about 5.00/6.00. They're the basic 3.

Tea tonight consisted of a whole chicken and some curry flavour noodles.

Randomly visiting for now
I'm having Subway (eat fresh! ), a footlong meatball sub with everything I can fit in. hey do they have Subway in Britain? ....this may be a stupid question.....

Yeah we do have subWay and so does most of Europe we order the filling, meatball, turkey etc then choose the salad then sauce lol. We also tend to eat later for the evening meal as well, elder ppl mainly, and have dinner/supper in the evening anytime really before 11pm, so breakfast>lunch (1pm-3pm) >tea(5pm-7pm) / supper (7pm-11pm)

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by SpoOkY
I'm having Subway (eat fresh! ), a footlong meatball sub with everything I can fit in. hey do they have Subway in Britain? ....this may be a stupid question.....
According to my friends in the UK, they have it, but there it's considered penance for their sins.

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by The Sarge
Breakfast, lunch (midday / 1.00pmish), dinner (a.k.a. tea) about 5.00/6.00. They're the basic 3.

Tea tonight consisted of a whole chicken and some curry flavour noodles.
A whole chicken? Thats monstrous! and curry flavoured noodles? Were these noodles perhaps Golden Wonder noodles, if so....They are soooooo good!