Make Your Picks
The deadline for the Noir and Neo Noir lists are coming up! You can submit your neo noir ballot here and your noir ballot here

Jon's movie ratings !

→ in
Tools    

6/10

Very nice cast >> Paul Rudd, Connie Nielsen, Sienna Miller, Paul Giamatti, Jeff Daniels & Guy Pearce.

Halloween (2018) >> 2/10

The Old Man & the Gun (nice cast... Robert Redford, Sissy Spacek, Casey Affleck & Danny Glover) >> 6.5/10

Escape Room >> 4/10, a little better than I thought. Its all set up for part two of course. It was similar to Saw without all the gore.
I also think this one was more cleverly done.

Acts of Violence >> 3/10

Bohemian Rhapsody >> 6/10,,,, I really enjoyed it but too many gay scenes for me.

Bullet Head >> 3/10. With John Malkovich & Adrien Brody. I have no idea how these two fine actors wound up in this terrible film.

Bullet Head >> 3/10. With John Malkovich & Adrien Brody. I have no idea how these two fine actors wound up in this terrible film.
Never heard of that one, but I have to pass on everything with Adrien Brody haha

Never heard of that one, but I have to pass on everything with Adrien Brody haha

I think the guy is great. Anyways, the movie is about NOTHING its advertised as. Its suppose to be about a heist but instead it revolves around dogs and drug use.

Jon