Jon's movie ratings !

→ in
Tools    

6/10

Very nice cast >> Paul Rudd, Connie Nielsen, Sienna Miller, Paul Giamatti, Jeff Daniels & Guy Pearce.

Halloween (2018) >> 2/10

The Old Man & the Gun (nice cast... Robert Redford, Sissy Spacek, Casey Affleck & Danny Glover) >> 6.5/10

Escape Room >> 4/10, a little better than I thought. Its all set up for part two of course. It was similar to Saw without all the gore.
I also think this one was more cleverly done.

Acts of Violence >> 3/10

Bohemian Rhapsody >> 6/10,,,, I really enjoyed it but too many gay scenes for me.

Bullet Head >> 3/10. With John Malkovich & Adrien Brody. I have no idea how these two fine actors wound up in this terrible film.

Bullet Head >> 3/10. With John Malkovich & Adrien Brody. I have no idea how these two fine actors wound up in this terrible film.
Never heard of that one, but I have to pass on everything with Adrien Brody haha

Never heard of that one, but I have to pass on everything with Adrien Brody haha

I think the guy is great. Anyways, the movie is about NOTHING its advertised as. Its suppose to be about a heist but instead it revolves around dogs and drug use.

Jon