Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Tools    

Well, let's face it, they had a bunch of unkowns backed up by established actors.

Guinness and Cushing, plus others backing up Hamill, Ford and Fisher.

In the prequels there was Dracula and even Bruce Spence as well.

This time round Hamill ad Fisher a Ford are the olde guns... we have Boyega and Ridley in this one as the new blood, I can see Von Sydow being an old gun as well in the same vein as Cushing.

''You're a big man but you're out of shape!''
Some of my Bothon spies have been hunting down info on Ep VII and this has appeared.
Warning the following link contains possible spoilers so open at your own risk

http://www.reddit.com/r/StarWars/com...leak_possible/

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Trailer was awesome,I love it! Lightsaber is cool looking, I can't understand people complaining about hilt(that is the name of things on the side if I'm correct?).You can buy explosion in space, Force, every planet having same gravity as Earth,Jedi's, previous lightsabers and army of clones but you have problem with hilt? People say you can get cut on hilt like that...Yes you can but they are Sith's and Jedi's...Honestly fights will be a lot better now in my opinion, who would know people in galaxy far far away needed so many years to understand people can't cut their arms by sliding if they have hilt. "Fans" just love to hate I guess, also whats up with all this "black stormtrooper"? He is stromtrooper and he is black,whats the problem? Is it me or people mix storm and clone troopers(maybe its my mistake).

EDIT: Beam is coming from middle of lightsaber, where main one comes from. So if you cut that metal part on the side you will still have the beam there,metal is only around it. At least in my opinion, its logical.

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Hell i always thought you should know the force to wield a lightsaber, they block laser blasts and duel with incredible acrobatics. Any normal person would most likley slice their own limb off or sear themselves even with a normal lightsaber.

It seems the character's names have been revealed via Entertainment Weekly. And in a cool way by using Topps trading cards. You can view them on my Tumblr here.

WARNING: "The Force Awakens" spoilers below
  • The “ball droid” is BB-8
  • Oscar Isaac is Poe Dameron
  • The Sith is Kylo Ren
  • Daisy Ridley is Rey
  • John Boyega is Finn

Because you didn't just post names.

You posted that one if them was a Sith. That's not a given.

When it comes to revealing things about highly anticipated films err on the side of caution.

Because you didn't just post names.

You posted that one if them was a Sith. That's not a given.
It's kind of flat out of obvious that one of them is. But ok.

very nice, if the movie Star Wars will be released the latest episode

wanabe movie critique
I'm excited already. Can't wait till mid 2015!!!!

very nice, if the movie Star Wars will be released the latest episode

The movie Star Wars will be released the latest episode 2015 in December on the 18th.

I'm excited already. Can't wait till mid 2015!!!!
What's in mid 2015?