Films that should have never been made!

Tools    

I hated it, hated the puppets, just hated it in general.

i was actually gonna buy it on DVD, brings back memories
charged the fields at Bannockburn
They fought like warrior poets
They fought like Scotsmen
And won their freedom.

Another film I didn't like was Lost in Space with Matt Le Blanc

Matt le blanc should have quit acting after friends, even then he was dire

all he does is play the thick s h i t of the group.

The Matrix 2 & 3.... what the hell where they thinking.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Snix
The Matrix 2 & 3.... what the hell where they thinking.
Funny how people dis these films, but I see them in a lot of people's DVD collections. I think they are pretty good films. Not great, but pretty good, and certainly worth seeing. Cool universe, cool concepts....

Originally Posted by Sedai
Funny how people dis these films, but I see them in a lot of people's DVD collections. I think they are pretty good films. Not great, but pretty good, and certainly worth seeing. Cool universe, cool concepts....
I have them in my DVD collection, but only because I bought a Matrix Boxset which had all three in. Compared to the first film the other two where ...pathetic.

I won't start on CGI but thats where the main problem with the movies where.... compaired to the first movies 'bullet time' UGI was just a cheap money maker.

The movies had plot holes, some of the plot I didn't even understand (some people tell me that this is explained in the animatrix but I never watched it).

I'm not saying that are the worst films I have ever seen but they just shouldn't have been made, in my view anyway.

A system of cells interlinked
Oh, I am not coming down on your views, it's all good

Some of the CGI was over the top, but the highway chase scene in reloaded was just a stellar achievement in film making. The underlying religious themes are interesting, and the film has a lot of ambiguity, which I feel makes the films more mysterious. Some stuff is never explained, but seeing as I can't stand films that explain everything, it's one of the reason I like the films. David Lynch once said, Good film leaves room to dream, and the Matrix stuff achieves this at times. I must agree, they could never top the first one, but I can't knock a film based on the aspects of the CGI, especially when 80% of the CGI is wonderful.

Sorry, but what is UGI?

Also, for some interesting insight into the films, I recommend reading Cedric's old thread here...

Some of it is out to lunch (IMO), but there is still a lot of interesting tid bits on the whole trilogy...

Oh, and welcome to MoFO

UCI is a cinema chain... just a typo on my part. Sorry. Was meant to be CGI*

You make good points, and I may comment more after I read that big thread you linked me to ( I might finish by new year! ).

untill then, thanks for the welcome x

Fasten your seat belts...
Originally Posted by Tarantino's Assasin
I hated it, hated the puppets, just hated it in general.
How can you HATE The Dark Crystal??

That's like kicking Kermit or bitch slapping Elmo!!!!

Well, I didn't think much of Dark Crystal either but I didn't hate it.

I didn't think much of Bicentennial Man, just thought that the story and some of the acting was lame.

TITANIC !!! Yukkiest movie ever, total crap! waste of money

Star wars is kinda crap too but many ppl here like it, appo loggo gies

also True lies, Shakespeare in Love,Terminator :rise of the machines.....kill them

Movie Forums are all about expressing opinions, so don't apologize for what you think,

Star Wars is not to everyone's taste, however i like the movies (the original trilogy anyway)

Well, I just saw the trailer for the new XXX starring Ice Cube. And before it's even released,I can say it never should have been made!

Just say 'NO' to Evercrack.
Man in the Iron Mask.
She inherited a million bucks and when she died it came to me.
I can't help it if I'm lucky.

Here's Johnny!
no one said hi to me when i first joined.....now i feel sad.....

Threads that I wish were never made: This one.

But since I'm here, already typing, and like hypocrisy - Daredevil and The Punisher

F*ck off if you don't agree with me. My opinions are my own, if they bother you that much maybe you should try being a reeky pox-marked malt-worm.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The Matrix Revolutions: I actually liked Reloaded, but Revolutions was ****. at Leonard Maltin saying it's sad that Keanu Reeves had a better sequel during the Bill & Ted series than this movie.

Maybe The Godfather Part III. Not that it was bad, it was alright IMO, but the first two was far superior. This was messing with near-perfection here. Plus Sofia Coppola's performance was horrendous.