The Movie Forums Top 100 Horror Movies

→ in
Tools    

Not...................... The Tag?
Licence to Thrill. *double guns*

I love Funny Games. Whether it shall appear on my list or not, I cannot confirm or deny.

This is gonna be tough.

Tell me about it. With only 25 picks and gialli included, IT'S A BITCH. I have 3 spots left on my ballot, and have been rewatching just about EVERYTHING.

I may as well send my list in now as in all likelihood I won't see anything else.
What's wrong Coach Boone.

Tell me about it. With only 25 picks and gialli included, IT'S A BITCH. I have 3 spots left on my ballot, and have been rewatching just about EVERYTHING.
My list's (mostly) constantly in motion Agreed.

My list's (mostly) constantly in motion Agreed.
It's worse for me because of some sort of national pride over gialli. But they wouldn't be on my list when someone's asking for horror, unless they specify they like that genre.

So far my list is not fluid at all. It's hard nosed, and has 3 open spots left. GAH!

It's worse for me because of some sort of national pride over gialli. But they wouldn't be on my list when someone's asking for horror, unless they specify they like that genre.

So far my list is not fluid at all. It's hard nosed, and has 3 open spots left. GAH!
Hyper-selectively flexible's my preferred attitude, especially when expanding to new viewings. I mean, I've still got Fulci to watch. Somebody tell me how I ended up hosting this whole thing, better get a Nostromo Horror March going.

Unregistered User
Interesting to see how many Carpenter will make it. I think we will get 4 and possibly 5. Hopefully people dont forget to vote for In The Mouth of Madness.

Dan (MoFo's)! You get tired of bombing the Universe?

How do you like it, Danny? Is it big enough for ya?

Midnight, The Stars And You
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	TheShining1980.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	51548  

Hyper-selectively flexible's my preferred attitude, especially when expanding to new viewings. I mean, I've still got Fulci to watch. Somebody tell me how I ended up hosting this whole thing, better get a Nostromo Horror March going.
HAVE YOU SEEN THAT VON TRIER YET.

Hmmm... just noticed that The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane is tagged horror So hard to decide if I should vote based on eligibility alone or should I also try to decide if I consider them horror.
There are a couple of movies that would be in my top 10 if I strictly went by tags, but I don't consider them horror so I'm not voting for them.

Interesting to see how many Carpenter will make it. I think we will get 4 and possibly 5. Hopefully people dont forget to vote for In The Mouth of Madness.

I can never figure out if that movie's good, or if I just saw it a quasi-formative age so it freaked me out.

Re-watching Carrie and The Dead Zone this week.. so possibly some changes to my entry..
Can't change your list man, once you submit. As casual as I like to be, that's problematic. If I let you submit and change later, I'd have to let everyone too, and that's a crazy precedent to set. Sorry.

Can't change your list man, once you submit. As casual as I like to be, that's problematic. If I let you submit and change later, I'd have to let everyone too, and that's a crazy precedent to set. Sorry.
No problemo, totally understand man..

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'll be surprised if Carpenter doesn't hit 4 and yes I can see five, possibly 6. Don't forget about The Fog folks.
While I like the Fog, I feel like it won't make the list. Carpenter has higher level tier films in the genre and I think people might want to spread the wealth around a bit and not have one director dominate overall.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Even I can't imagine him having that much of an impact on the list beyond the obvious locks of Halloween and The Thing.