Which actor is your all time fav??

Tools    

Which actor you think is the best action star?
14.29%
1 votes
Orlando Bloom
0%
0 votes
Keanu Reeves
71.43%
5 votes
Viggo Mortensen
14.29%
1 votes
Toby Maguire
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Do you not find her acting talent just a little creepy?

I swear she's like 45 with a growing dis-order.
I dunno - heard that said before but she seems like a bright kid who plays bright kids, and I know from experience how precocious they sometimes appear.

Young Mr Osment, on the other hand, I can't warm too...

The two of them probably have their own club, with gambling, strippers and excessive amounts of coke snorting.

Proud Member of the Soprano Family
My favorite actor used to be Jack Nicholson because of One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but after seeing Raging Bull my new fav is De Niro.

Honorable Mention-Samuel L. Jackson

Can we try with real bullets now?
Marlon Brando is my favorite actor, but my favorite performance was by Joe Pesci in Goodfellas

Huge Fan of Robert De Niro
My all time favourite actors:

Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Marlon Brando
Joe Pesci
(you may have noticed i like the gangster genre)
Morgan Freeman
Samuel L. Jackson
Steve McQueen
Ray Liotta (a great and very underrated actor)

I would have to say that Johnny Depp is one of my favorite actors, he can turn himself into any character.
"Everything in this room is *eat*able. Even I'm *eat*able. But that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies." - Willy Wonka Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath." - Godfrey and Balian of Ibelin Kingdom of Heaven

"A wedding? I love weddings. Drinks all around." - Captian Jack Sparrow Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

They used to be fat and juicy and now they're twisted. They had their lives stolen. Well, they taste sweet, but really they're just humiliated grapes. I can't say I am a big supporter of the raisin council. - Joon Benny & Joon

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Morgan Freeman

Here's another black actor who like Denzel, plays the same role in just about every movie he's in. He is basically always the wise old sage type that the other characters can rely on in one way or another. However unlike like Washington who seems to be trying to hard and seems to worry more about acting cool than just acting, Freeman plays his parts with an easygoing charisma. Like I say, I get the feeling that Denzel is often trying to be cool, but for Freeman, it just comes naturally.

We can't stop here!
Sean Connery is my favorite actor. I love the man's voice, but not in that way. He's always been my favorite actor.

Tom Hanks for me...Since he can actually erm, ACT. Unlike some people =S