Which actor is your all time fav??

Tools    

Which actor you think is the best action star?
14.29%
1 votes
Orlando Bloom
0%
0 votes
Keanu Reeves
71.43%
5 votes
Viggo Mortensen
14.29%
1 votes
Toby Maguire
7 votes. You may not vote on this poll

As for me........its Russel Crowe!!
I love his performace in Gladiator and Master & Commander!
I wish he did another big epic film!!

Who is your fav??

Has to be Hackman - has stood the test of time - can do anything from serious drama to action to comedy - and demands your attention on-screen - Also,is an ex-marine so be much too afraid to vote against him!

Wow, what a crappy list to choose from. I don't think I'll take any of 'em, thanks. And not a one of them is even close to an "all-time" anything. Well, I take that back. Keanu is pretty high up on the list of all-time jokes - he is an extremely limited actor. "Woah".
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
Really, is this poll a joke. Where are Nicholson, Hackman, Brando, Sellers, Dunaway, Hayden, Garbo, Hepburn, Bergman, Taylor, Davis, Streep, Lang, Douglas, Byrne, Stewart...

Oi, I bet I could list 100 that are all better than those on the poll. Yikes!

I think it's just Django playing around. Go ahead and play along if you want to, but I advise you all not to stare into his eyes or make any attempt of feeding him...unless it's bad cheese.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

A system of cells interlinked
Jasmine is Django? Doesn't seem like him.... I think this might be a real person, othjer than Djangs...Besides, Djangs is already back around, under Darkhorse...Why think it's Django?

I think if this thread/poll were something more along the lines of, "Which of these not terribly magnetic or talented movie stars from the past few years do you find least objectionable", you may actually get responses to the question. In that scenario, I'd have to go with Viggo. But not because of Aragorn or Hidalgo, but because of The Indian Runner and A Walk on the Moon. Next up Mortensen is starring in A History of Violence, a David Cronenberg film co-starring Maria Bello Wiliam Hurt and Ed Harris. This is an adaptation of the DC/Paradox comic book by Vince Locke & John Wagner. And no, not the superhero kind of comic book.

Originally Posted by libralucilla
As for me........its Russel Crowe!!
I love his performace in Gladiator and Master & Commander!
I wish he did another big epic film!!

Who is your fav??

Where is Russell Crowe's name on the poll? Don't you think it is pretty silly not to even include the person who is your choice for favorite on your own poll?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

THe reason I posted this poll is to have the new and resent guys of Hollywood compete.

I voted Orlando Bloom, for his has be fantasic in every movie he's
played in resently!

LOTR, Pirates, Troy, and now......coming soon May 6th is
Kingdom of Heaven!!! Go to the calandar of upcoming movies and
watch the trailer. It is another fav of mine!!! I love epic movies!

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Depp or Spacey. DeNiro follows as well.

And this is my BOOMstick!
I DEMAND AH-NULD!

I like all the ones listed in the poll, i have too many to just call out one but if i was to call out one it would be ummmmmmmm....oh well cant pick just one

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Well, I take that back. Keanu is pretty high up on the list of all-time jokes - he is an extremely limited actor. "Woah".
heh heh "Woah".....I like that. Just like the Fonz. AAAAAA!

Yeah, Keanu is not likely to be an Oscar contender anytime soon.

Or anytime for that matter.

"woah!" Haha! I love it when he says that!!

Even though not an award winner yet, he will someday!
And I still love him/acting anyway!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
"woah!" Haha! I love it when he says that!!

And I still love him/acting anyway!!
they were making fun of him for that, not commending it.

Sure, but he's got to get plugged into the matrix first.

heh heh i still got it.