The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Bones
i guess i look like a loser, huh guys???
Nah you don't. If anyone here looks like a loser it's me.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

MovieForums Extra
NEITHER of you look like losers...........so cut it out! You're both wonderful human beings with a lot to offer. Give yourselves a break. We love ya, warts and all.

Originally Posted by birdygyrl
NEITHER of you look like losers...........so cut it out! You're both wonderful human beings with a lot to offer. Give yourselves a break. We love ya, warts and all.
Did you call me a wart? Well, see didn't I tell you I look like a loser. I'm going to my room to cry. *sobs as he leaves the room*

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by birdygyrl
Thats right we do love you....

Apart from ya warts. I HATE YOUR WARTS .....

Sorry ive just been dying to say that for weeks.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Thats right we do love you....

Apart from ya warts. I HATE YOUR WARTS .....

Sorry ive just been dying to say that for weeks.
My warts are what make me warty. If you hate my warts then you hate my inner wart. I mean soul.

i guess i look like a loser, huh guys???
No, No, No, No, No, never a loser, cute

you also undercover cute.

Bones what can i say

Undercoverlover you're very preddy

John you stole my warts i want them back

Originally Posted by Yoda
Pictures be cool. Keep 'em comin', MoFos. Still waiting on Gol and Mary. Shame on you both...I've got a big, pointless collage waiting on you two.
Not to be too blunt here, but I've kinda got other things on my mind at the moment.

But when I do get pics posted, you better make one awesome yet pointless collage.

Heres me in the flesh, please try to control yourselves ladies
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tea1.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	3591  

its a dog eat dog world
the one thing i wish is that i could actualy talk to some of mofo members out of the mofo site, but unfortionatly there is no option to see the screen name for aim or msn

the one thing i wish is that i could actualy talk to some of mofo members out of the mofo site, but unfortionatly there is no option to see the screen name for aim or msn

You could try and go here .

its a dog eat dog world
thanks jrs

I say!

Thanks for loaning me you're big wart john

Originally Posted by Tea Barking
Thanks for loaning me you're big wart john
Ok let's see, you got two faces, one "If I was younger and not married", and one "If I was younger." That'll add up to 300 rep points for using my wart. Start paying.

My step daughter Kari finally got to me, she just would'nt shut up, so I pushed her into the river.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	karifalling.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	3610