Which On-Screen Couple Best Resemble Your Parents?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Married, divorced, never married - doesn't matter.

I'll need a minute to think of this, because I can only think of one represented, and not the other in the movies I think of.

I forgot the opening line.
My parents were Stan (Robert De Niro) and Iris (Jane Fonda) - although my father wasn't illiterate, he was switching from German to English.

Latest Review : Le Circle Rouge (1970)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
My parents were Stan (Robert De Niro) and Iris (Jane Fonda) - although my father wasn't illiterate, he was switching from German to English.

Is that a good movie? Back when I was 17 and renting everything with De Niro and Pacino, for some reason, I never saw that movie.

I forgot the opening line.
Is that a good movie? Back when I was 17 and renting everything with De Niro and Pacino, for some reason, I never saw that movie.
It's pretty decent. Not one of my all time favourite films, but a good one of it's sort.

Interesting question. Can’t think of a particular movie, but, if there’s a movie about a dysfunctional British couple with too many children & not enough money that would be them.

Kramer vs. Kramer, but mom was Dustin Hoffman and she didn't have much of a hard time making french toast.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Legendary Couple (1995)

No, seriously Chingmy Yau and Simon Yam are my parents. I'm the kid in this movie.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.