Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

It wasn't my first Bunuel. Exterminating Angel I rated

This, though, simply sucked.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
It was a 15 minute avant-garde short during a time when the surrealists are actually a movement in the art world, much different from a somewhat surreal narrative feature in the 60s

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide

Un Chien Andalou (1929) -

Like a person on Criticker said, artsy-fartsy BS.
I disagree with you, but 'artsy-fartsy' made me laugh out loud. What a great term.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Vertigo(1958,128min) - Great movie,I enjoyed it,story was good,acting was ok,as in every Hitchcock movie,intention parts are awesome,I really liked detective part of the movie,I was involved every minute.

VERDICT: 8.8/10

Finished here. It's been fun.
Le Samourai-
++.

This is some damn fine cinema. Mmmm

This film is classy. It's about a silent assassin that abides by a very strict code. The film reminded me alot of the 2011 film Drive. Refn must've taken huge inspiration from this film. I highly recommend this if you like character-study films about loners, so if you do you will probably adore this.

Just got back from the cinema after watching 12 Years a Slave. Utterly incredible film. So powerful; from the camera shots, to the acting, the storyline itself. Just amazing. An honest film that delivers so much raw emotion and pain.

9/10

Twitter: @MandFReviews

Le Samourai-
++.

This is some damn fine cinema. Mmmm

This film is classy. It's about a silent assassin that abides by a very strict code. The film reminded me alot of the 2011 film Drive. Refn must've taken huge inspiration from this film. I highly recommend this if you like character-study films about loners, so if you do you will probably adore this.

Now go and watch Le Cercle Rouge

"Enough Said" - 2013

I was not sure about this film to begin with. It started well but started to drag for me in the middle and I was unsure if it was going to pick up but near the end it was just wonderful, heart breaking and really drew me, the end nearly brought me to tears and it also introduced me to a wonderful new musical artist.

My rating? 8/10

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

,,There is no solitude greater than that of the samurai unless it be that of a tiger in the jungle... perhaps..."

Le Samouraï
is really stylish while Delon is an epitome of coolness!

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

this is a movie i've GOT to see... keep passing on it bc i figure criterion will upgrade it to blu-ray... although now i see their le Cercle Rouge Blu is out of print

this is a movie i've GOT to see... keep passing on it bc i figure criterion will upgrade it to blu-ray... although now i see their le Cercle Rouge Blu is out of print
I own a StudioCanal Blu-ray version of Le Cercle Rouge, don't know how easy they are to get in America and might only be region B.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
You really should. Watch other Melville films as well. I have seen three of them, but it's been a long time since I saw any. Will have to change it!

Finished here. It's been fun.
Cries and Whispers-One of the most difficult films I have ever sat through. The distance between siblings, and their facade of loving one another. Bergman in this film deals with isolation,death,family pains, and some of the darkest aspects of human nature. I rate it a
, mostly for the film's quality and intelligence. Not a comfortable film, nor a movie I EVER see myself rewatching.

Coraline

I really like this movie, one of my favourite movies has always been A Nightmare Before Christmas and I am pretty sure the same team created this. Characters are all good and the animation is great. For a movie aimed at kids I think it is a bit on the eerie side but as an adult it works for me. Not much bad I can say about this movie really.

4/5 Stars