Saw 4 - First Photo and Teaser Poster

Tools    

Saw 4? I still need to see 2 and 3.

You saw it already???
No, i havn't seen it, there was a 'be' missing in my post. I thought you'd seen it since you'd described it as fabulous

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
CHANGE ON PLOT SYNOPSIS

This is apparently the new and updated plot synopsis. It still is pretty much the same, but gives us something about Jigsaw's lover, Jill (blonde woman in his surgery/flashback scene). Enjoy.
Jigsaw and his apprentice Amanda are dead.

Upon the news of Detective Kerry's murder, two seasoned FBI profilers, Agent Strahm (Scott Patterson) and Agent Perez, arrive at the depleted police precinct and help veteran Detective Hoffman (Costas Mandylor) sift through Jigsaw's latest grizzly game of victims and piece together the puzzle.

However, when SWAT Commander Rigg, the last officer untouched by Jigsaw (Tobin Bell), is suddenly abducted and thrust into the madman's harrowing game, the officer has but ninety minutes to overcome a series of interconnected traps...or face the deadly consequences.

Rigg's citywide pursuit leaves a wake of dead bodies, and Detective Hoffman and the FBI uncover long hidden clues that lead them back to Jigsaw's ex-wife Jill (Betsy Russell). The genesis of Jigsaw's evil is unveiled, exposing the puppet master's true intentions and the sinister plan for his past, present and future victims.

I cant wait!

I love these movies!

Also i hope the guy finds his daughter!

I thought only the first one was good. The other two were merely okay.

slusho- can you edit all of your message into one message? Thank you.

Noooo, not another one, it's getting a bit long in the tooth now, they should have just left it with the first film.
How long can they carry on with this? It's sure to turn in to another overly long running franchise along the lines of A Nightmare on Elm St., Halloween and Friday the 13th!

i cant waittttttt

oh and jigsaw is in it....

First Official Poster

The first poster for Saw IV has been released. Hope you all enjoy!!

Thanks jrs there posters always look good, shame about the movies

That 2nd poster you posted jrs...I don't know. Doesn't look all that "great". Might be fan made? Who knows, but the bit of skin and hair on the scissors is awesome.

Any way.....

NEW PICTURE

IGN just released this new still from the movie. I'll let you guys disect it.

I know. ....That poster is an all new one-sheet for Saw IV which premiered at the 2007 San Diego ComicCon.
eh, I'm kinda disappointed with that one. I hope they use the head weight one for the movie theaters!

aww scary!