Sexyanalysis

Tools    

Well, I think a good way to relieve stress would be to get more active here.

I have 4,000 films and classic TV shows. I am a real movie buff

Had written 1,300 blogs on films and performers on Multiply. Right now on my new site I am upgrading them all and constantly adding new ones. By next summer I hope to have 2,000 blogs written..

I can put some of this on this site.

Hope you don't mind if I stay in my skirts, dresses and lipstick? Tee Hee!

I still like to dress as a woman!

I would like to win one of the MOFO Awards one year.

Thanks for the analysis. I actually did it myself with your help.

Dr Sexy, why does a certain Mofo continue to make worthless threads? is it to get his thread postings higher? his reputation higher? or just to be controversial?

I've been keeping up with my manscaping by doing it every 2 to 3 weeks. The problem in the summer is that it makes my crotchal region itch like crazy. I'm rubbing and scratching so hard and so much, that I'm unintentionally masturbating several times a day. This is mostly a problem at work. It's like a disease; how can I control this?

Dr Sexy, why does it always seem the best way to keep a man is

bound and gagged?

(damn I really wanted to post a picture, but then I dont want Yoda to say something about indecency)

Why do you like it that way?
What? just think, you can spend all his money without him saying a thing...

Why do you need to manscape?
Well my wife is always perfectly taken care of, so I try to keep myself in good condition. I shave my head and face in the garage with an electric shaver every Saturday, so every 2 or 3 weeks I drop my shorts and do it all. The Jehovah's Witnesses caught me a couple months ago.

Well, there's a reason to be a Jehovah's Witness.....

Umm.... your wife... does she prefer you shaved?
I don't shave like I do my head and face. I use an attachment and keep my pits, chest, and nether regions in order.

Is this all something your wife desires from you?
I started doing it on my own, but she's happy about it. I mean, I'm just keeping everything in order, nothing extreme.

MovieGal and Minio comments are funny as hell

The Duchess comments here are pure gold, I laughed and cried within the 3minutes it took me to read them. Good job Sexy!

Thank you for your kind comment. Thanks to Sexy too!

Derek Vinyard, a lot of men dress like women and they're not like the evil character from Silence of the Lambs.
everybody here seems to joking like Minio and MovieGal it was just another one... It was not in bad intention lol

Derek Vinyard, a lot of men dress like women and they're not like the evil character from Silence of the Lambs.
hey Derek you ever seen True Blood? Im sure you probably know of it... since its about vampires

The star, Alexander Skarsgard, son of the Swedish actor, Stellan Skarsgard.. well he did this recently