Sexyanalysis

Tools    

If you like that I can tell one of aardvarks to perform this kind of activity, too.

I haven't tried that. YET. Just think of it as a living vibrator!
You dont want to know what I like to watch... you would be to shocked and to "green"...

just remember the stuff I watch.... lol

Interesting that you waited until your mid-50's to start. Any idea what prompted you to start then? Had it always been a fantasy?

Yes, it was a fantasy for many years.

Any idea when it started?

Probably in my teens. I was very shy and suffered with stress and fear at a young age.

I think that this was an escape away from stress.

What stressed you out back then? What were you afraid of?

I was extremely shy, very skinny and tended to be teased sometimes being called skinny galut the barber.

I only weighed 106 lbs. when I graduated from grammar school. I was 5"6" tall.

Did this ever make you feel like a girl? Did it make you feel like you were inadequate as a male?

Yes.

I usually was not picked for the sports team since I was too skinny.

One time I had a pair of shoes that were brown with yellow shoe strings.

After that I was teased saying that I wore pink underwear. I sometimes was called a girl.

However 4 years after this all turned around, I was accepted and I made friends and played sports.

But the hurt remained.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Maybe you should try a real vibrator first.
Fly is easier to hide.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It's funny how, despite how painful all of this was... you seem to have gone back to it... by dressing as a woman all of these years later.

You find it relaxing. It relieves stress.

Do you think it makes you feel younger? Do you ever feel like you've gone back to a younger age... where you didn't have to be older. You don't have to be the man you grew into. The man who made friends and plays sports.

No. I don't go back. Fantasizing being dressed as a girl was an escapism from stress. So today, it's an escape from stress of today.

However, when dressed as a woman I make a very passible one, look quite attractive and much younger in years and just tend to feel in a comfort zone. It basically is an escapist way to get away from stress. And I am a high strung and stressful person.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's a living creature, though. It wasn't made to serve your sexual needs. It's a fly. If you want a living creature, you need a human being.
How about Seth Brundle sex slave?

I have to return some videotapes.
Maybe nothing is wrong with you. Lots of people dream of being someone else. Why do you think something is wrong with you?
Because he may or may not be a mass murderer

What stresses you out these days?

Being retired, though I still do part time work.

All the mess in D C about medicare, social security, will your company pension still continue on and so forth.

But I am blessed with excellent health.

Master of My Domain
All sessions are free of charge. Which is a big bargain.
I keep dreaming about HK being a black guy. What does this mean?

Are you afraid of dying?

No. I have longevity in my family. My average age of my direct relatives would be 86 years old. And I am only 72.

Hopefully I will have a good number of years left.