MoFo Fantasy Baseball 2017 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Starts Sunday! !!!!!

I had a dream that we were already watching the first day of games, and Bryce Harper had three home runs, and the stattracker literally just said "big three" for him.

So yeah. Having weird baseball dreams = it's almost time for baseball.

Anybody who dreams about Baseball is a square.

Im ready for some Baseball! Trying to find something other to watch on the tube for 3 hrs straight is downright impossible.

Follow-up: Chris and I had softball rained out on Thursday *and* Sunday.

But BASEBALL! In less than an hour!

Tongo's Rays love soars to new heights after this Opening Day,

I'm pretty sure he can't read this anyways ha

A system of cells interlinked
Rough first day for the Angels!

Rough first day for the Angels!
Rankings wont matter till were a few weeks in. I was happy to see Longo & Contreras hitting a couple bombs, and my pitchers did well....until the Closer for St Louis got rocked and wrecked my era & whip for the day. Dern it.

Welp, Jon Gray was absolutely cruising before giving up four in the 5th. Still, pretty encouraged. He was a big breakout candidate this year and the way he was missing bats the first few innings makes me feel fairly confident he'll be a steal.

Welp, Jon Gray was absolutely cruising before giving up four in the 5th. Still, pretty encouraged. He was a big breakout candidate this year and the way he was missing bats the first few innings makes me feel fairly confident he'll be a steal.
With you on Gray. I put in a waiver claim for him in my other league and was worried that somebody would claim him based on how good he started the game yesterday. His five run fifth was a strategic meltdown to ensure that I get him in the end.

I love the first couple of days when everything swings so much; I gained 27.5 points! By the end of August, I'll be happy to pick up 0.5 pts in a day.

What is this weird scheduling they do at the start of the season now? So everyone gets a game and then a day off right after? Are they sleepy after that long 3 hours of sitting and standing around during the game? It's stupid and I don't like it.

I don't, either. But I guess the old way was to just start Monday, so it's actually more like we get some of the normal Monday games early on Sunday, instead? I guess?