2017 Fantasy Baseball Trading Block

Tools    

I need a top tier pitcher. I am open to trading anyone besides Arenado. I would like to package a offensive player and a closer.

A system of cells interlinked
Join the club!

Wow than Trading Block thread has alot less pages to it than normal. I havent been trading or moving like usual this season, and thats probably the reason.

Just made one with Yoda though, giving him Altuve & Hand for Murphy & Berrios. My strategy is to forsake Stolen Bases as a category outright. When I dominated in 2015, I didnt have any basestealers, but when I started chasing SBs & Ks, I fell apart. Mikey didnt have any basestealers in 2014 when he won the league. Heck I was last place with Altuve in SBs anyway, so theres nothing to lose.

I know this all sounds mathematically unsound, but baseball is weird.

Sean definitely won that deal, but largely because Greinke rebounded very strongly after it went through. Still pretty surprised about that. Stanton, did, too, but that was more predictable.

Yeah, pretty standard need-for-need deal, I can dig it.

Andrus is pretty regularly underrated, probably because his value can fluctuate a lot with batted ball luck, or exactly how often he runs. But I'd say people are, in aggregate, usually too low on him.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Just wanted an ace, since Cole hasn't been that guy for me.

I don't know if Andrus can keep it up. Hopefully it works out for both of us. Andrus has been fabulous.

Same thing as always for me: I have pitching to deal and I'm looking for HR + RBI, primarily. I'm open to moving any of my pitchers, but it would take a lot to get Sale (like a top 10 hitter or a big package). Robbie Ray, Ivan Nova, and Jon Lester are my next best guys and I have some upside guys in Nola, Hill, and Arrieta.

Good trade and good luck! I really didn't want to part with Sale, but I've had to come to terms with the fact that I need to make up ground in HR and RBI. I feel good about the rest of my staff, so hopefully this will help me make some gains in the standings. Cano is solidly good across the board and I think Chris Davis will be better when he comes back (it looks like the O's are starting to hit better as a team too).

Really weird thing happened: My trade with The Empire didn't go through because doing so would have put him over the roster limit. He had Holliday on the DL when he accepted it and Nova was healthy, but he currently has Holliday in a regular, non-DL spot. Really weird that the site didn't anticipate that and either make him take him off of the DL or cut a player. I re-sent the offer, so hopefully we can resolve it. But take note of that if any of you guys try to trade a DL'd player for a healthy one.

In the past, when some kind of honest mistake like this has happened, I've volunteered to push the trade through if both parties consent. If Fabulous can drop me a quick line to this effect I can try to have it done right away, or at least for tomorrow's games so you don't have to wait the full period again.