Movie death scenes that made you laugh

Tools    

the Ditz's Titz ->
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Everett
Haha, it's so funny when people I die.

Hmmm....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by shirble
The scene in Anaconda where John Voight is regurgitated out of the anaconda and then winks at the camera. How the academy overlooked that performance I will never know.
Yeah that scene to me was utterly ridiculous lmao. That would be the last thing on his mind after getting swallowed and regurgitated by an Anaconda.

www.forumninja.com
Originally Posted by shirble
The scene in Anaconda where John Voight is regurgitated out of the anaconda and then winks at the camera. How the academy overlooked that performance I will never know.

LOL!!!

Welcome to the human race...
Oh wait, how could I forget Jake from Evil Dead 2?

I swear, there had to be twelve gallons of blood in that bit.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Winona Ryder's death in Dracula. She dies ok, but while she's laying there "dead", Dracula comes in and drops to his knees beside her and she flinched. hee!
I never noticed that! too funny.

Originally Posted by Britbrat19
the scence in house of wax when paris hilton died i laughed at the part!!!
I was told she lived and was surprised as hell when she croaked. Surprised but very very pleased.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
SCUD in Blade II

The many deaths of reincarnated Phil Connors in Groundhog Day.

lawyer Donald Gennaro in Jurassic Park

Suspect's Reviews

Originally Posted by TheUsualSuspect
lawyer Donald Gennaro in Jurassic Park
Strange that he didn't die in the book,but in the second book was mentioned that he mysteriously dies from diarrhea(which is also funny)

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
How about any death scene from any Final Destination movie?

They seem to get funnier as each film was made!
I have to admit the tanning bed, both cuts, were great. either frying, or getting electrocuted.

Beware The Probe!
My memory is a little hazy since I haven't seen wither of these movies in a while but I'm pretty sure it was Psycho 2 (ok, maybe 3...?) where Norman Bates has a woman sitting at the kitchen table talking about something and he nonchalantly walks up behind her and grabs a frying pan and whacks her in the back of the head with it.

The casual way he did it was awesome.

I think the killer in American Psycho killed pretty much the same way too.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
My memory is a little hazy since I haven't seen wither of these movies in a while but I'm pretty sure it was Psycho 2 (ok, maybe 3...?) where Norman Bates has a woman sitting at the kitchen table talking about something and he nonchalantly walks up behind her and grabs a frying pan and whacks her in the back of the head with it.

The casual way he did it was awesome.
Psycho 2

*SPOILER*

It ended up being his real mother. He gave her some of his classic poisoned tea, and then busted her in the back of the head with a shovel. He then carried her off, to do with her, what he had done with his first mother. The one from the first movie, that ended up being his aunt.

Originally Posted by Sci-Fi-Guy
The first time I saw that scene I was like Totally caught me off guard. Especially the way the woman was shaking there for a bit.

The scene in A Simple Plan when the one guys wife gets shot with a shotgun and gets launched backwards into the cupboards.

Originally Posted by jav1856
Revenge of the Sith. Logically there was no reason why Obi shouldn’t have killed Anakin, and then Padme dies of a broken heart? Please that’s the most ridiculous string of events and it’s very laughable.
Oh i'm right there with you, i thought that was the dumbest storyline ever
I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they're gone. I guess i just miss my friend- (THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION)

Beware The Probe!
Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
Psycho 2

*SPOILER*

It ended up being his real mother. He gave her some of his classic poisoned tea, and then busted her in the back of the head with a shovel. He then carried her off, to do with her, what he had done with his first mother. The one from the first movie, that ended up being his aunt.
THAT WAS HIS MOTHER????

Holy hell...
I think I need to watch that one again.

Memory... hazy...
Frying pan...actually..a shovel...

Originally Posted by Tenshi Bear Smith
The scene in A Simple Plan when the one guys wife gets shot with a shotgun and gets launched backwards into the cupboards.
I remember seeing that in theatre and the crowds reaction when that scene took place. Something along the lines of "whoa hahahaha"....which of course was followed by a little clapping.