MoFo's 7-Year Anniversary

Tools    

great job! I know I fade in and out but this site was/is/remains my 'home' on the net. I've never found another place with that 'something' that this site has.

Hard to believe I've been around for 6 of the seven.

I know I went missing for a few years, but I do love this site.
Thank you, Chris for maintaining one of the best sites on the web. It's a lot of hard work, and we all appreciate it.

Happy Birthday!!!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Belated Happy Anniversary!

I don't think I even had the internet seven years ago! Yeah, I'm one of those. I'd like to contribute when I have time, and right now I do.

Not to steal any of your well-deserved thunder, but my 20th wedding anniversary is Thursday.

Not to steal any of your well-deserved thunder, but my 20th wedding anniversary is Thursday.

Cool, congrats on that!

My own 20th is in March. Time doth fly as they say.

My life isn't written very well.
this thread makes me feel all gay inside...wait!

Anyway, it's been a nice 5 years (I joined 5 years ago). Here's to 5 more!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

This was the second online community I joined (back in
Fall '02) and the only one I'm still a real regular at. Really a well-managed site with a lot of great and dedicated members.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Good Job,

Glad to be part of the site.

Suspect's Reviews

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I remember I found this site by simply just typing in "movieforums.com" because I figured I might as well search for the most basic thing before taking my search to Google.

Needless to say, I never did.

BANNED
all the people behind this forum, happy anniversary... another sever years to come... keep it up... cheeers

Lets put a smile on that block
Gutted I missed the big day. But what a post Chris, even though i come in and out, this still remains my favourite website and shall frequent it's lofty rooms and many hallways as the years progress.

Conratulations.

My life isn't written very well.
WAIT! Blibby CAME OUT?! Why wasn't I informed? I have always had a crush on my Blib.

I mean... great post Blib.

Happy Anniversary.
I have a limited knowledge about what is discussed here, but I have been made to feel welcome at this site and I sincerely enjoy being here.

Happy Anniversary.
I have a limited knowledge about what is discussed here, but I have been made to feel welcome at this site and I sincerely enjoy being here.
Awww we like having you