The worst pain you've ever experienced

Tools    

All the gas shifting around inside me after my gallbladder removal surgery.

It was laproscopic and when they do surgery that way, they put a bunch of gas inside you so that they can see what they're doing. It doesn't all come back out when they're done and it just gets trapped inside you with nowhere to go. It left me screaming in agony.

Can't really rank my painful experiences but I'll tell you my most interesting one.

One day when I was young I was running up to my mothers house to show her my 'epic' Bob the Builder goggles that I got. I was running so fast that I skidded on the footpath. You wouldn't have believed the amount of blood there was.

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
Broke my right tibia bone 5 times due to a disease called pseudarhrosis,along with my adhd (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudarthrosis)

My fifth time breaking my tibia bone hurt the most, I was playing kickball and someone threw the ball when I was running but it was such a crappy throw, it rolled in front of where I was running and I stepped on the ball and twisted my leg. My bone became so brittle that it would no longer support me walking, so I needed surgery for a metal rod to support my tibia.

Cluster headache is probably the worst pain I experienced. Luckily, it only happened a few times a year. I managed to somewhat bring the pain under control enough not to want to stab myself in the eye. There have been times though...

I don't actually wear pants.
I've been injured (pain in one spot for at least a month) (that's how I define an injury, because I bump into everything all the time, and it sometimes lasts a few days, so to qualify it narrows the scope from 100 to a more manageable number) sixteen times, and I'm getting close to #17.

I've torn my hamstring, the labrum in my right hip, I've broken my big right toe, most notably, but the worst pain I've experienced is probably when the cortisone crystallized in my right knee when I sprained that ACL for the first time. It felt like there was broken glass in my knee. I couldn't bend it without being in serious pain, which sucked because I was doing a play at the same time. I sprained it dancing in the play, because I didn't like the dancing, but I did not injure myself on purpose.

My current knee injury (probably a partially-torn right ACL) is super painful, too. I've also sprained my back, and that made everything tough, especially getting out of my butt-trap love seat. It took a bit for me to get up from it every time.

The worst pain I ever experienced in my life was when Sane said that PMMM's writing is cheesy like of a daytime soup opera.

The second worst pain I ever experienced in my life was when I was skateboarding and I feel on solid concrete and I completely broke two bones of my arm.

By far the worst pain I have ever felt was when I had (multiple) kidney stones.

Around a year and a half ago, I was at my desk at work, when suddenly my back really started to hurt. The pain kept getting worse and worse and wouldn't go away, I tried to walk around to see if that would help, spoiler alert: it didn't. At the time my girlfriend (now fiance) worked at an urgent care, so I go to my boss to tell him that I'm going over there to see what's wrong, and I'll be back. I brought a notepad to bite down on while I drove the pain was soo bad - at this point I thought my appendix was bursting or something.

I stumble into urgent care, the doctor there looks at me and says I probably have a kidney stone(s), and since I was unable to urinate at the time, he said I should go to the hospital (gee, thanks). My girlfriend drives me to the hospital, and I'm in lying in the backseat moaning. The ride to the hospital felt like the beginning of Reservoir Dogs.

By the time I'm at the hospital, I can barely walk and am dry heaving. When the nurse on duty asks my girlfriend to fill out paperwork, I beg her to either give me something for the pain or just have the security guard kill me. Seeing that I was in pretty bad shape, they give me something for the pain, take some X-rays, and turns out I have a few stones. They need a urine sample; I still can't pee. They fill me up with fluids and tell me that if they can't get a sample, they're going to put a catheter in me.

I have a heart to heart with myself, and realizing that my urethra was a one way street gave me enough motivation to where I was able to squeeze out enough to satisfy them.

Good news: my stones are small enough to pass. Bad News: I have to ****ing pass like three ****ing kidney stones.

A nurse comes in and asks if I drink beer. When I tell her DUH, what state do you think we're in (Louisiana), she says that the yeast from beer will help shave the edges off the stones and make them easier to pass. They also load me up on some percocet for the pain (obviously I didn't drink and take pain medicine at the same time).

All in all, it wasn't a bad weekend. This happened on a Thursday, so I basically get a four day weekend. I got to drink a lot of beer, get stoned on percocet, and watched a **** ton of movies. Except that urinating was a game of Russian roulette; was this going to be the time I would pass the stone? Thankfully they gave me some medicine that crushed up my stones to where I really didn't feel anything.

Now every time I have stomach or back pain, I fear it's going to be the big one again. The pain I felt during that time is indescribable; and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Might sound petty but probably bad bouts of toothache, the kind of toothache that keeps you up all night, literally all night! So bad that you have to demand emergency appointment that day. Toothache is a different sort of torture from injury pain.

Heatstroke too, couple of times had it bad, cooking all day in the chip shop at high summer temperature, then you go home with huge throbbing headache totally exhausted.

I mean I've had a couple of broken bones and torn ligament but the above 2 are worse.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
By far the worst pain I have ever felt was when I had (multiple) kidney stones.

Around a year and a half ago, I was at my desk at work, when suddenly my back really started to hurt. The pain kept getting worse and worse and wouldn't go away, I tried to walk around to see if that would help, spoiler alert: it didn't. At the time my girlfriend (now fiance) worked at an urgent care, so I go to my boss to tell him that I'm going over there to see what's wrong, and I'll be back. I brought a notepad to bite down on while I drove the pain was soo bad - at this point I thought my appendix was bursting or something.

I stumble into urgent care, the doctor there looks at me and says I probably have a kidney stone(s), and since I was unable to urinate at the time, he said I should go to the hospital (gee, thanks). My girlfriend drives me to the hospital, and I'm in lying in the backseat moaning. The ride to the hospital felt like the beginning of Reservoir Dogs.

By the time I'm at the hospital, I can barely walk and am dry heaving. When the nurse on duty asks my girlfriend to fill out paperwork, I beg her to either give me something for the pain or just have the security guard kill me. Seeing that I was in pretty bad shape, they give me something for the pain, take some X-rays, and turns out I have a few stones. They need a urine sample; I still can't pee. They fill me up with fluids and tell me that if they can't get a sample, they're going to put a catheter in me.

I have a heart to heart with myself, and realizing that my urethra was a one way street gave me enough motivation to where I was able to squeeze out enough to satisfy them.

Good news: my stones are small enough to pass. Bad News: I have to ****ing pass like three ****ing kidney stones.

A nurse comes in and asks if I drink beer. When I tell her DUH, what state do you think we're in (Louisiana), she says that the yeast from beer will help shave the edges off the stones and make them easier to pass. They also load me up on some percocet for the pain (obviously I didn't drink and take pain medicine at the same time).

All in all, it wasn't a bad weekend. This happened on a Thursday, so I basically get a four day weekend. I got to drink a lot of beer, get stoned on percocet, and watched a **** ton of movies. Except that urinating was a game of Russian roulette; was this going to be the time I would pass the stone? Thankfully they gave me some medicine that crushed up my stones to where I really didn't feel anything.

Now every time I have stomach or back pain, I fear it's going to be the big one again. The pain I felt during that time is indescribable; and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.
Hilarious 😂

The pain when your bones are broken :'(

My mum broke 3 bones at the same time in a fall, she was in agony.
OMG ....

but i broke 10 at a time while having a bike accident an year ago

My mum broke 3 bones at the same time in a fall, she was in agony.
OMG ....

but i broke 10 at a time while having a bike accident an year ago
That is awful. Did you have any compound fractures?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
compound fractures?
Oh dear. I'm in pain just looking at those two words.

I've seen many compound fractures, i was quite shocked when i saw the first one.
Oh yeh I cant cope. Saw one happen on a soccer field. The sound alone gave me nightmares.

I've seen many compound fractures, i was quite shocked when i saw the first one.
Oh yeh I cant cope. Saw one happen on a soccer field. The sound alone gave me nightmares.
Yeah i bet it did. I once saw a woman step over a small broken fence at a carnival, she misjudged and fell on it, a sharp spike got embedded in her leg and instantly she yanked it out, the blood spurted out like a fountain, only one thing i could do and that was to plug the hole with my finger, sounds gruesome and my mum was nearly sick but it worked.

Yeah i bet it did. I once saw a woman step over a small broken fence at a carnival, she misjudged and fell on it, a sharp spike got embedded in her leg and instantly she yanked it out, the blood spurted out like a fountain, only one thing i could do and that was to plug the hole with my finger, sounds gruesome and my mum was nearly sick but it worked.
I'd be in the corner vomiting with your mum.

I'd be in the corner vomiting with your mum.
Haha! Mum literally patted me on the back afterwards.