horror movie ..plz

Tools    

:))
PLZ......can anyone tell me a horror movie that can not make me sleep !!

i see those movies:
1-the ring all parts
2-the grudge all parts
3-the exorsict
4-paranormal activeity
5-the sixth sence
6-The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
7-the fog

p.s.:non of those movies make me scared

any other recommendation ??

there's a frog in my snake oil
You could try something from the Mofo Top 100

They're not all nightmare guarantees or anything, just a buncha faves. The Fly pretty much comprehensively freaked me out. Why not try that?

ok ... i remmember .. 1-the shining

i've seen the fly i don't know about u ! but it's not in the horror list i think it's in action movies

ok ... i remmember .. 1-the shining
You mean you remember this as being a film that scared you?

i've seen the fly i don't know about u ! but it's not in the horror list i think it's in action movies
Oh, it's definitely horror. There's really not much action at all, to my memory.

yes i most forget thes movie scare me 2 death......... the omen

i most forget thet english 2 speak is no.

[rec], Poltergeist and Phantoms shat me right up tho

Add The Descent to them as well

You mean you remember this as being a film that scared you?

Oh, it's definitely horror. There's really not much action at all, to my memory.

1-thanks 4 the Observing
2- yes >> those movies scared me alot ..... the omen .... the shining
3-the fly:this movie u can tell anyone about his opinion <<if he is a pro in horror movies<<< no offense believe me he will tell u this movie not a horror movie

The Fly is most definitely a horror movie. If you were going to argue, it's a science fiction but still horror. Not that I can determine the slightest from that illiterate nonsense you made in point 3.

Semper Fooey
I say let him find his own horror movies. Scarey is a subjective thing.

Not to be too confrontational, but if you were a "pro" in this area I don't think you'd need to come asking for recommendations. And while I'm no horror movie expert, I've been running a movie web site for almost a decade, so I'm not exactly a novice, either. But most important is that knowing a lot about horror films is not even remotely necessary to simply identify a film as being horror.

The Fly is horror. You can quibble about whether or not it's more science fiction than it is horror, or something else esoteric like that, but it has significant horror elements. IMDB lists it as horror, as well. And it's definitely not an action film.

Anyway, as I said above, I'd recommend Rosemary's Baby, though I can't find much rhyme or reason to what scares you and what doesn't. All I can think of at this point is to ask you to elaborate on exactly why you think films like The Omen frighten you.

The Fly is most definitely a horror movie. If you were going to argue, it's a science fiction but still horror. Not that I can determine the slightest from that illiterate nonsense you made in point 3.

Thanks ........

As a horror fan, let me say that you may be one of those people who just don't get scared. I was scared by one movie when I was really young, but now nothing does including that movie.

Another thing, what you may find to be scary, you might not find in horror film. Take that into consideration.

Best of luck.