What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

You're not gonna go all Travis Bickle on us, Caity? He must have had dirty boots from washing all the sh*t from the streets too...

Believe me, 'tis a bit tempting once in a while.... but actually, I'm just dumb enough to live in a place that has mud that could pass for glue...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome to the human race...
Using the Internet and wondering if I've ended up pushing my friend a bit too far...

Thinking about what to do tonight as its saturday??

Any ideas welcome!

Taking a quick break, to medicate. I'm gutting the boy's bedroom, today. Scrubbing walls, scrubbing windows, Kilz, paint, new blinds, new carpet, and putting all their crap back. It's going to be a long day. Lucky for me, no room goes without at least one TV, VCR, and DVD player. I'd be insane, if they did!

Taking a quick break, to medicate. I'm gutting the boy's bedroom, today. Scrubbing walls, scrubbing windows, Kilz, paint, new blinds, new carpet, and putting all their crap back. It's going to be a long day. Lucky for me, no room goes without at least one TV, VCR, and DVD player. I'd be insane, if they did!
I am about to do the same here next week, but with 4 bedrooms. I did it two years ago and one day is not enough time for one room, well I guess it depends, but it took me two days per room because of the drying time for the paint.

Have fun.

I am tired of my computer putzing out on me, it is time for a rehaul. I am going to format and reinstall which means I have to use my backup system for awhile. PIII 800Mhz yay

You ready? You look ready.
Not doing homework.

Thinking about writing a review, or watching a movie.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I am about to do the same here next week, but with 4 bedrooms. I did it two years ago and one day is not enough time for one room, well I guess it depends, but it took me two days per room because of the drying time for the paint.

Have fun.
Thanks! Yeah, I'll get done. Mostly because I always do the same thing, when I do a project like this. I won't go to bed until I'm done. I did the same thing a few years ago, when I redid the kitchen, and laundry room floors. One little lady, moving all those appliances, can take a while. Like the next morning. I have to be away for quite a while tomorrow, so I may as well stay the hell up.

p.s. Paint's drying!

The fun will be next week, when I take the bedroom door, and strip it with my palm sander. I hate when wood is painted. This house is from the very early 50's. I have no clue when these doors were put in, but that's a lot of sanding. I don't like those chemicals, though. I don't trust those chemicals. My brain doesn't need any help dissolving.
I've redone a lot of furniture in my time. Do we have a thread for hobbies that aren't movie related?

Do we have a thread for hobbies that aren't movie related?

I think this is it..

You are an amazing woman to be doing so much on your own, where were you 20 years ago?

I watched Zoolander last night, and went to the Collingwood - North Melbourne football match..
Oh sweet lord, I've not been so excited in years.
21 points down midway through the final quarter.. came back to win by 7 points, it's so sweet.

Right now, I'm waiting for time to roll around so I can go play footy for my local club.
Playing a better club today.

Hmmm, One year out of high school. I was probably getting ready to screw something up.

This is my new toy . . .

This is why the discussion on that dress was so off. I'm not a man, but I probably should be. I wear men's clothes all the time.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Just re-installed Windows. Something was up and I really couldn't be bothered figuring out what.

Hey, it's Sunday.