Yoda Vs EVERYONE

Tools    

Who's winning the fight of the...i dunno...millenia? Whatever.
37.50%
15 votes
Yoda
15.00%
6 votes
EVERYONE (else, that is)
47.50%
19 votes
a spoon
40 votes. You may not vote on this poll

You ready? You look ready.
Damn. I just saw this thread and I missed out on the fun. Yes, we need another troll. Only this time: bigger, more stupid, uglier, and of course, hairier.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

My life isn't written very well.
Yoda is a closet hemorrhoid, with homoerotic tendencies. You heterosexuals make me laugh! Especially the young one's: they like, don't have a clue about what life is/will be like in the future. Bring on the Bimbos!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

dammit i cant believe i missed this it was hilarious.

So the spoon won, right?

it seems a lot of us missed the fun

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
hmmm VS in what?
I don't think you have set up the game right.

Originally Posted by Austruck
I particularly liked him calling Slay a kid. Those of us over 30 love getting carded at clubs and love being mistaken for kids. Makes us feel eternally young. Or just immature.
Your over 18? Well stars n garters .

Man...This guy still chaps my hide even after a year or so.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Hey Slay, I've got some cream for that, don't you just hate having a chapped hide?

IMO the guy was just spoilin' for a fight. Taking on the big dog in his own yard, sheer stupidity.
Same goes for Sunfrog and his sell me the Mofo site, as Sean Connery would say " There can be only one " winner, my moneys on Yoda!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

LOL, yeah, well, hate to burst your bubble, but Yoda is now 21 and I'm his mom, and I had him when I was older than he is now, so you do the math.
So you are 18...yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I was never any good at math. Well you at least present yourself as Young at heart so therefore you are young in my book

LOL, yeah, well, hate to burst your bubble, but Yoda is now 21 and I'm his mom, and I had him when I was older than he is now, so you do the math.
You will always be younger than me

I voted for spoon beacuse of it's great performance in the matrix.
Also it's the ticks war cry.

How did I miss this thread? Maybe it began that week my modem was fried...

Anyways, homoerotic cheerleading outfits? Ummm.... how would this be possible. Let's do math:

1 Cheerleading outfit + 1 male to wear it = Male in cheerleading outfit
Male in cheerleading outfit + drag queen persona = Charlene Cheery, if Charlene subtracts fake jelly breasts for hard, masculine pecs that would = scary drag queen in cheerleading outfit... that's not homoerotic at all. ummm.... - the drag queen persona... male in cheerleading outfit... x 12.... = twelve men in cheerleading outfits. too high of a number for this problem. subtract 12. 1 male in cheerleading outfit... - skirt.... + black leather pants... with a cheerleader top. that's not right. too bizarre, not homoerotic. ummm... + 2 pom poms.... - black leather pants... + skirt with camoflage design.... ooooh, I may be getting somewhere. + leather cap + Village People singing in the background.... + mustache.... this is either a guy in a homoerotic cheerleading outfit, or it's Ms. Nunce, the butch female gym teacher. I dunno. I can't do math! Someone check my answer.

Can I change my vote to the spoon?

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
If you guys think he wants attention then why are you giving it to him? You souldn't even bother with topics like this.