2015 Mofo Film Awards - Nominations

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Iro - You can nominate any scene you want. It being memorable can be a good or bad thing. The question is, will others pick the same scene enough to be a final 5 contender?

Braeden - Yes of course. For example: Alicia Vikander has been in some great films this year. The Danish Girl, Ex Machina and The Man From U.N.C.L.E. All those film are eligible. One nomination listed Michael Fassbender twice in two different roles for one category.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
Started work on my list, now I just have to figure out which 2014 films can technically be counted as 2015 films.

The Terminator
I'll go with The Revenant

I got yours jack. Great picks.

Everyone has till the end of the month. Get those lists in people!!!!!!

Some people nominate 5 films, others nominate 1. Some people leave categories blank. Don't be afraid, come and vote!!!!

This is essentially the sites own little awards thing right, or do I only vote for films/actors that are being nominated at the oscars?
This is OUR awards show. Nominate who you want to see win. If you think Idris Elba should be nominated for Beasts of No Nation, put him on your list. The person / movie does not need to be currently nominated for an Oscar.

Started work on my list, now I just have to figure out which 2014 films can technically be counted as 2015 films.
Please post movies you determined eligible to be considered for 2015 awards, but listed as 2014 movies on imdb.

Welcome to the human race...
Please post movies you determined eligible to be considered for 2015 awards, but listed as 2014 movies on imdb.
At the moment - It Follows, When Marnie Was There, Kingsman: The Secret Service, Phoenix, and Taken 3.

If Kingsman counts, then I've seen three films from 2015. Not that I think it would get a nom from me.

EDIT: Actually there are a couple of categories that I could put it up for. Hello, worst film and most overrated.