The MOFO Rant Thread

Tools    

That guy with the Alien avatar.
So, I just got accused of being a suck-up by Neill Blomkamp's cousin, Steven, for sending him my screenplay and then tweeting Neill Blomkamp. Seriously? I wasn't pressuring him or anything, the conversation just seemed to highlight on the fact that we were both Alien fans, so I sent him my script. I appreciate the pointers, but then he turns around and complains about it on Twitter. I attempt to alleviate his concerns, just explaining that I am no more than a huge Alien fan, like Neill himself, and he turns around and BLOCKS ME. Well, okay then, doesn't change anything I'll march my ass up to Canada and talk to Neill in person if I have to (or Sigourney Weaver herself if he refuses to listen), and I am still going to call 20th Century Fox, Scott Free and ADI once it is solicited, that way they won't be able to turn me away with the age-old, "we don't accept unsolicited material" excuse. And unlike Neill, Fox owns Alien, so he works for them. /End rant. Glad you allowed me to vent my frustrations, MoFo.

Yeah I tried searching for it and couldn't find it. Even tried Googling it. I found a million other threads the same guy started about it on various other forums, but not the one here.

Yeah I tried searching for it and couldn't find it. Even tried Googling it. I found a million other threads the same guy started about it on various other forums, but not the one here.
I was just talking to Swan about those other threads

I love how SC was the only one to respond to the thread here, and only to mention Oprahs Book Club

Seriously though congrats on writing a Screenplay that's had decent reception from the people you have shown it to, i wont read it because i've only watched the first two Alien films; but still.

Master of My Domain
Well, what did I do wrong and how do I correct it?
Mario's mustache is too small.

That guy with the Alien avatar.
Well, I definitely feel like the only way my ideas are really going to get any attention is if I am as annoying as hell. Everyone tells me the same thing; bug the crap out of them until they decide I'm not going to stop until they read the script.