5. Poison for the Fairies
6. Wait Until Dark
7. Naked
8. Mr. Freedom
9. They Shoot Horses Don't They?
10. Perfume: The Story of a Murderer

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Here's my list.

1 Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (2006)
2 Wait Until Dark (1967)
3 Waterloo Bridge (1931)
4 Frances Ha (2012)
5 Three Monkeys (2008)
6 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
7 Mr. Freedom (1969)
8 They Shoot Horses Don't They (1969)
9 Poison for the Fairies (1984)
10 Call Me By Your Name (2017)
11 Naked (1993)
had NO IDEA
I knew you enjoyed it, but WOW very glad to see you enjoyed it THAT much!!

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Would also have been interesting to see how Call Me By Your Name would have effected this. I don't think it would have won though, but it certainly probably would have been top 5?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
Would also have been interesting to see how Call Me By Your Name would have effected this. I don't think it would have won though, but it certainly probably would have been top 5?
curious to see where I would have placed it. Should still probably try to see it. It definitely looked worthwhile

My list. My thoughts on Naked and 3:10 to Yuma were probably the most different from everyone else's. Very happy with Perfume and Waterloo Bridge as I loved both of them and I wouldn't have heard of them if it weren't for this.

1. Call Me By Your Name
2. Wait Until Dark
3. Perfume: the Story of a Murderer
4. They Shoot Horses, Don’t They?
5. Waterloo Bridge
6. Naked
7. 3:10 to Yuma
8. Poison For the Fairies
9. Frances Ha
10. Three Monkeys
11. Mr. Freedom

Weird is relative.
I'm surprised Frances Ha was so popular. I watched it back when it was released, and remember liking it, but it wasn't in my "best of the year" lists or anything. Might give it a re-watch one of these days.

movies can be okay...
It would've been my number 2, possibly even my number 1.
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

movies can be okay...
Here's my list:

#1 Three Monkeys
#2 Frances Ha
#3 Naked
#4 They Shoot Horses, Don't They?
#5 Perfume
#6 Wait Until Dark
#7 3:10 to Yuma
#8 Mr. Freedom
#9 Waterloo Bridge
#10 Poison for the Fairies

movies can be okay...
This was a neat HOF! I'm happily surprised with the reactions to my nomination. It was pretty great to see (I think) everyone like it, and it was also satisfying to see its placement. I wanted Frances Ha to win, but a tie will do I guess. Besides, Wait Until Dark was pretty fun as well. I was also pretty shocked to see Mr. Freedom pop up at last. I was so convinced Poison for the Fairies would be there instead, At least it made Pahak happy!