Survivor: Return to Paradise Island

Tools    

and Urinals
and Neptunites
and Jupitertonians

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I love the unpredictability of this game! It's entertaining to say the least. Other than if SC wins (which in reality will probably happen), I think I know who will win if that's not the case.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Hit Girl sent a private message to CosmicRunaway.

"Godoggo told me she wants to come after you," Hit Girl said. "She's working with Suspect. I want to help you. I want to help you in getting rid of Godoggo."

I don't think Suspect is happy with this turn of events in the story. He didn't rep my last chapter.
Maybe he plans to rep it...as someone else! *fake gasp*

Also, I don't believe that Mr. X is a new user. Maybe it's Yoda, or Yoda is covering for someone else?

Any bets on who wins? Who will be the Final Two?
In a surprise twist, the real Godoggo returns, and is allowed back into the game by the mysterious Mr. X after proving that she is not Suspect. She secretly enlists the help of Rhys, who was strategically very quiet up until that point, and together they clean house and make it to the finals.

However no one actually wins, because it's revealed that both Mr. X and the "real" Godoggo were TONGO.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Bravo, SC. I'm sure it took a lot to vote yourself out, but now it feels like a truly believable game. Look forward to the unpredictability.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I want to try to finish soon because Suspect told me he's going to write a non-Survivor related story about MoFo people after I'm done with this, and I'm curious to see what he does.
I just finished the first chapter.