Happy Anniversary Nebs!

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Nebs!

You’ve been such a bright and cheery spot here at MoFo.
It’s been a pleasure to get to know you. You’re such a warm and giving lady....and this place wouldn’t be
the same friendly place without you.

A system of cells interlinked
Nebs definitely rocks!

Hope you stick around

I am having a nervous breakdance
Yeah, Nebs is the sh*t!!!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I think Nibbles has broken the record for most posts in one single year. If she hangs around for a couple more years, she'll probably surpass even Yoda in post count. Amazing.

I'm glad you're here Susan, you know I adore you. Be safe and smart in Africa dear.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Happy Anniversary to the Queen of Smilies…

Glad you decided to stick around Nebs…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
Nebbit has certainly made a difference here. She's funny, compassionate and sweet.

Happy anniversary Nebs' you're now a true MoFo!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Thanks everyone

I can't believe I have been here a year, I have loved every second of it, I have met some really nice and interesting people, thanks for all the kind words, be careful now everyone, I maaaaay never leave.

I can agree on everyone , I haven't been here long, but you strike me as a very giving and kind soul. While I can't make all those fancy doo thingys..I want to extend an Anniversary wish to you to Neb..from CrazyforMovies. You say youre off to Africa??

Better late then never.

Happy Anniversary Nebbit.

You are one of many who have made the Movie Forums a welcome place to visit.