Yet another "Hi, I'm new!" thread

Tools    

Originally Posted by adidasss
, i mean, i personally don't care when someone new comes nor do i feel like welcoming them to this little piece of heaven.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not to bring one thread into another but I cannot help it..........

and I should feel different towards illegal immigrants?

Bit o' hypocrisy wouldnt you say.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by adidass
the only intro threads i'll bother responding to is the ones that actually hold some info or intrigue me in some other way
But Mmm, his delicious Av. (It's coz there's no glistening gladiator in it that you're not intrigued innit. You shallow cinephilator you)

And besides, the poor possums can't pummel the forum into new and interesting shapes until they've dallied a little bit here and there. Give him time. Treat him like wine. Just try not to stain any tables.

Originally Posted by Nexus
Hi. I'm new.
Welcome

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by 7thson
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not to bring one thread into another but I cannot help it..........

Down 7th down. Not in front of the foreigner.

For shame

---
EDIT
---

I have been told this before....are you my Mother?
I was hoping you'd learn this another way...

(And I'm afraid you must now turn to the gingham side, or feel the full force of my maternal displeasure)

Damn, i made a cross-dressed cowboy Star Wars 'reference'. I blame the wine.

Originally Posted by Golgot
Down 7th down. Not in front of the foreigner.

For shame
Sorry....... I totally say I am in the wrong and ask for forgiveness.

But I am not deleting post.

Hey .....welcome............ glad you are here...welcome to MOFO

..............i'm speechless.........i am.....without speech....
Originally Posted by Golgot
But Mmm, his delicious Av. (It's coz there's no glistening gladiator in it that you're not intrigued innit. You shallow cinephilator you)

And besides, the poor possums can't pummel the forum into new and interesting shapes until they've dallied a little bit here and there. Give him time. Treat him like wine. Just try not to stain any tables.

Welcome
i suppose it would be rude if noone replied....i just think it's funny....

The Fabulous Sausage Man
Originally Posted by Escape
Hi New. Who's Nexus?
Good question! It's been bothering me for a while now - I think I may be possessed. If so, I need a young priest and an old priest...

The People's Republic of Clogher
the only intro threads i'll bother responding to is the ones that actually hold some info or intrigue me in some other way ( as opposed to " hi, i'm new here" ....em...yeah, so?)
Which is exactly the same as my philosophy, oh Jumpy One.

New members hold intrigue for me.

And you can't expect everyone to have the confidence to immediately start naming and declaiming films. We're all at different stages of our journey, after all...

Welcome to MoFo, Nexus!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
you can't expect everyone to have the confidence to immediately start naming and declaiming films. We're all at different stages of our journey, after all...
Such lovely words, I think I am in

The Fabulous Sausage Man
no, my beef is more with your one sentence responses to these kinds of threads, "welcome to mofo!", i mean, i personally don't care when someone new comes nor do i feel like welcoming them to this little piece of heaven. the only intro threads i'll bother responding to is the ones that actually hold some info or intrigue me in some other way ( as opposed to " hi, i'm new here" ....em...yeah, so?)
Yeah...my thread was kind of a parody of those though (hence the title).

LOL wow, you got right to the point. I dig that, you keep it simple.