Monsters University

Tools    

First trailer!

Billy Crystal, John Goodman and Steve Buscemi return along with new additions Kelsey Grammer, Dave Foley, Joel Murray and Ken Jeong. Monsters, Inc. is up there with my very favourites from Pixar so I'm really hoping this lives up to expectations.

Scheduled for a July '13 release: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1453405/

In the Beginning...
Stoked. Totally stoked. I love Monster's, Inc. and have always felt like the monster concept is absolutely stocked with potential, more so than Cars (which inexplicably got a sequel).

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm glad it's going to be a prequel, that makes more sense than trying to go from where they left off. Very much looking forward to this, but I will miss little Boo though.

There's actually four teasers, the only difference in each being the line Mike says after Sully bulls back his cover. Disney has one on their site, as does iTunes, Yahoo, and AOL. They're doing a vote for the favourite on the Bookface.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Stoked. Totally stoked. I love Monster's, Inc. and have always felt like the monster concept is absolutely stocked with potential, more so than Cars (which inexplicably got a sequel).
That Cars got a sequel is quite easily explained: the money made from merchandise.

Was never really all that into Monster's Inc. The trailer for this movie looks great, though.

Eh. Cool, but I haven't seen Monsters Inc. since it was released in theaters.

I liked the original, but I don't know if I like this college thing idea. I don't know, seems that they are trying to attract older crowds while attracting younger folks too, and while it could work, it could also flop. I don't know, I guess I'll have to see it.

Really liked Monsters Inc. but making a prequel seems stupid to me. In my mind, a sequel would have made more sense. I don't see how this will all fit in to the story.

I think it will be a cute movie. I really like animated movies anyway.

Looks nice indeed. I hope they will repeat a good movie like the first Monster Inc instead of a gigantic flop like Cars 2.