One scene identification for beginning

Tools    

First of all I'd like to upload photo but forum doesn't allow that because it was uploaded in previous topic. Admin, can you delete it? Thanks

BTW how to find out more about every pic when there's no info at all?

First of all I'd like to upload photo but forum doesn't allow that because it was uploaded in previous topic. Admin, can you delete it? Thanks

@Yoda

It's easier for you to just reference the same one. You can do it like this, with the attachmentid from the earlier posts (without the asterisks, of course):

[attachfull*]12345[/attachfull*]

Or you can upload them to someplace like imgur.com and embed them here.

I don't understand the question, but as I suggested in the other thread, you can upload the images to a reverse-image search (like Google Images or Tin Eye). I'd say it would probably identify the majority of those for you immediately, with far less effort than it takes to post them here.

You can also just copy the link to the body of your reply and have everyone just Cut/Paste the text into their browser to view the image.