Complete the Sentence

Tools    

My life isn't written very well.
I was born in...

My first job is (was)...

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was...

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be...

My answers:
Navato, CA

A movie theater manager.

When I bought my own house in San Diego. Although I never knew how much work it is to keep it up.

In the hills of Sonoma, Calif; It's beautiful there, with rolling hills and vineyards. It's quiet and small, but I like knowing who my neighbors are.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I was born in...Portland, Oregon USA.

My first job was...working as a ranch hand.

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was...The last 3 months of my Mother's life. We reconciled a lot of differences and had many a long talk.

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be...On a hill overlooking the Parthanon.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I was born in...Athens, Greece

My first job was...working in a local deli

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was...my life has no meaning!!

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be...in the countryside 100km from the closest neighbour

p.s...LordSlaytan...i hate to burst your bubble, but there aren't any hills overlooking the parthenon...the hill that the parthenon is on is the highest one in athens (except for a tourist lookout)...everything else is flat for at least 50km

I was born in... the Cherokee Nation - Oklahoma

My first job is (was)... in a movie theater…

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was... I helped someone get out of an abusive relationship…

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be... In Ireland…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I was born in... Boston, MA, America's greatest city!

My first job is (was)... as a house painter.

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was... I finished the second page of art for my comic book. (coming soon!)

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be... Canada! The great white north! Beer and hockey! Who could ever want anything else?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

i was born in.....Waynesboro, Virginia
my first job was/is....blockbuster video(though i only do that part time now and work at dupont full time)
the last meaningful thing that happened to me was....having my best friend tell me that she loves me
if i could build my house anywhere it would be.......Schroon lake new york ....a mile and a half from the southermost point of the lake...on the hill overlooking the lake

I See You When You're Sleeping
I was born in Liverpool, England.

My first job was a paperboy.

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was being brutally beat up.

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be either on a different planet or under the sea so I didn't have to talk to anyone.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
I was Born in... ...Newport,Wales

My First job was... ...as a Freelance Cartoonist

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was... ...Meeting my 3 month old Nephew for the first time

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be... ...in the Canadian Rockies

Originally posted by n7of9
p.s...LordSlaytan...i hate to burst your bubble, but there aren't any hills overlooking the parthenon...the hill that the parthenon is on is the highest one in athens (except for a tourist lookout)...everything else is flat for at least 50km
Ah, my mistake. I should have known that. How 'bout I just knock down the Parthenon and build my house there? I'd have the view then.

1) Victoria, Australia
2) Car wash
3) hmmm...not sure on that one...
4) Beachside - anywhere remote and scenic

I was born in Western Australia.....

My first job is was at Wendys...........

The last meaningful thing to happen to me was getting out of bed this morning......(awwwww......holidays)

If I could build my house anywhere, it would be in a tropical rainforrest.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

I was borm in Poughkeepsie, New York

My first job was at A&P

The last meaningful thing that happened to me was having a new neice brought into the world.

If I could build a house anywhere , it would be somewhere exotic.

I was born in Manassas, VA.

My first job was sales associate at a Spencer Gifts.

The last meaningful thing that happened to me was having a talk with a friend a half hour ago.

If I could build a house anywhere, it would be in West Virginia, for my family and another house for me somewhere in Europe, near the ocean.

I was born in _peanut butter_.

My first job was _chewing_.

The last meaningful thing that happened to me was _needlepoint_.

If I could build a house anywhere, it would be _the sun_.

I did mine like MadLibs!

It wasn't as much fun as I remember.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Lets put a smile on that block
I was born in Rochford, Essex, England

My first job was at the "Tasty Plaice" (see what they done there?) Fish and chip shop. God that was hell...great chips (fries for ya'll over there) though, apart from the ones i made.....<<shiver>>.....

The last meaningful thing that happened to me was speaking to someone on the phone 20 mins ago, to make them feel safe as they were in a house on there own, scared that there were monsters outside.

If I could build a house anywhere, it would be somewhere in New England, US.

Originally posted by jrs1013
I was borm in Poughkeepsie, New York
P.S - Oh and jrs1013 the place you was born, if u watch the wonderful Ally McBeale, is that the same place that the biscuit qoutes as the only word that can slience his stutter?

P.P.S - Jonny Goodboy, u would like to live in NewPort Wales? silly question but is that the Newport in Wales as in the Newport in Wales over here in the UK? Just wondering why would you like to live there? I know Newport, i have friends there.

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Originally posted by blibblobblib
P.P.S - Jonny Goodboy, u would like to live in NewPort Wales? silly question but is that the Newport in Wales as in the Newport in Wales over here in the UK? Just wondering why would you like to live there? I know Newport, i have friends there.
You read it wrong Blib.
Born in Newport,but would Lurve...to hail from the Rockies of Canada.

Ooops! I thought i might have done that whilst i was writing but couldnt be bothered to go back and check as im all sleepy. Sorry! So you was born in Newport then? Do u know my friend keith Larrard?! lol

Originally posted by blibblobblib
[b]P.S - Oh and jrs1013 the place you was born, if u watch the wonderful Ally McBeale, is that the same place that the biscuit qoutes as the only word that can slience his stutter?
I used to watch Ally Mcbeal here and there but, the part about the biscuit quotes and silencing stuttering? I have no idea.

Ok, See if this refreshes your memory, The Biscuit, AKA John Cage, has a stutter and whenever he starts stuttering he rubs his forehead whilst muttering "P...P..pak..Pakip...pakip......pakipsee" Apparently its a place in America somewhere and i was wondering wether the place you were born is it or not. is that how you pronounce it? Pa-kip-see?