Join the Team...Moderate or Promote!

Tools    

Howdy,

Just wanted to extend an invitation out to all of our users...if any of you would like to moderate any of the forums or join me in helping to promote the boards, either reply to this thread for email me ([email protected]).

In addition, I'm looking for ideas on new forums to add...right now I plan to add a forum for "Classic Movies", and perhaps one for movie ideas...IE: what kind of movie you would like to make someday.

Speaking of promoting. I have been trying to get ahold of you to no avail. If you would contact me that would be great, or is this your way of suggesting I chalk it up as a loss?

Thanks Chris I appreciate the prompt response!

No problem.

And to all flick fanatics: checkout the banner on the bottom of our pages...give it a little click and checkout Bob's newsletter; I personally am a very happy subscriber.

I'll be a moderator if you need me. How about a forum about actors/actresses or something like that? just a thought

Sounds interesting, but needs some development...perhaps you could elaborate a bit?

As for moderating any new forums; fire off an email to me and I'll set you up a bit (just wanna 'interview' you first)

Originally Posted by Yoda
Sounds interesting, but needs some development...perhaps you could elaborate a bit?

As for moderating any new forums; fire off an email to me and I'll set you up a bit (just wanna 'interview' you first)
The early days of forums are great, such friendliness and respect.

Yo She Bi*ch, lets go.
I would be a MOD, but my time here probably denys me to be so.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by The_Butcher
I would be a MOD, but my time here probably denys me to be so.
I think during the interview process you are required to do the Chunk Shuffle... not to be confused with the Chicago Bears Superbowl Shuffle or the Curly Shuffle.

...and if all else fails, just start whistling and do the hustle!

You'll do fine!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
I think during the interview process you are required to do the Chunk Shuffle... not to be confused with the Chicago Bears Superbowl Shuffle or the Curly Shuffle.

...and if all else fails, just start whistling and do the hustle!

You'll do fine!

Can I do the mash potato or even the twist?
Do I get bonus points for originality if I do a Highland Fling?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Can I do the mash potato or even the twist?
Do I get bonus points for originality if I do a Highland Fling?
C'mere kid!

*noogies*

A system of cells interlinked
Well, I am on all the time, but sort of a hothead...not sure I would be the best (or most patient) mod, but my services are always available if needed.....

Oh wait, this request is five years old ...

lol

Originally Posted by Sedai
Well, I am on all the time, but sort of a hothead...not sure I would be the best (or most patient) mod, but my services are always available if needed.....
You would have my vote.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Good thing you said something Sedai, I was about to offer my help. This is a helpful reminder to view the time/date stamp on requests from other MoFos.

Originally Posted by Yoda
Howdy,

Just wanted to extend an invitation out to all of our users...if any of you would like to moderate any of the forums or join me in helping to promote the boards, either reply to this thread for email me ([email protected]).

In addition, I'm looking for ideas on new forums to add...right now I plan to add a forum for "Classic Movies", and perhaps one for movie ideas...IE: what kind of movie you would like to make someday.
thank you for the invitation Yoda, some time ago, I expressed an interest in moderating. I'm just gonna throw my lot in and say I'd still like to be a mod. email me if you have question or just want to make fun of me [email protected]

You do realize that invitation is from the year 2000, right?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
You do realize that invitation is from the year 2000, right?
allow me to share my talent of being able to put my entire foot in my mouth