What tv series or sitcom would you most like to see as a movie?

Tools    

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by jrs
Would be cool about another Buffy movie by Joss Whedon and all but it's not gonna be made. At all. Sucks don't it.
I don't know, I have read that Sarah Michelle Gellar has said that if they came up with a good script, she'd sign on. Never say never, especially if Serenity does well this September.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by Electric Wizard
Shameless (The British Show)
Yes Dear
Trailer Park Boys
Corner Gas
I hope you're not referring to "Yes, Dear," the show on CBS.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Buffy the vampire slayer, and yes i know it's already been a movie but i think we can improve on that. Using the actors rom the show of course.

Married. . .with Children. tehe
And found he was eating his shoe.

Where's my Vodka Martini
A new PETER GUNN movie. We've had the series in the 1950's/1960's, the 1989 tv movie so now i'd like a new movie.

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

Custom User Title
Family guy

I would love a family guy movie personally!

Webster

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Yeah, I totally agree, but the harsh reality is that the big studios are lazy, and if we have to have tv to film adaptations what would we like to see.
If any show proves successful, it ultimately leads to series after series until eventually all that was good about the show is so diluted that you wonder why you liked it in the first place.
Now give me your suggestions, or else....
I wouldn't say lazy, I would say they're afraid to take risks with original movies when they know that a Simpons movie, for example, would bring in a ton of cash
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Family Guy (Which they're kind of making a straight-to-DVD one.)
The Simpsons (Which they are, and will be out in an expected 2007)
Freaks and Geeks (You don't know how happy this would make me, but alas, the originals would be too old for high school )

A system of cells interlinked
Jason of Star Command

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I need to see a Buffy movie. It must be done. Imagine how cool that would be.

Erm not cool atall....buffy barely scraped coolness in the fight scenes the only thing that kept me watching it was the relationships and if theres gona be a vampire slaying film i dont think relationships would be enuf to make me sit 2 hours of them....and besides i think they kind of ran out of ideas when they made her fight willow with love or something :S

I think scrubs would be good but i dont see it working atall unless it was a total piss take movie which could be pulled off with braff directing i think....

But i think that 70's show should have a big ending i mean there almost into the 80s now something big should happen in a film form to end the era....

But there both comedic ones i think that there should be a lost film...eventually after they get off the island and all ends are tied up....the film about them going back to the real world and still being affected by the island...maybe they are all cursed and end up meetin again to work it out.....just a fort.

www.forumninja.com
X-Files 2... anything to make up for that trite and ridiculous series finale.

Charmed
Ally McBeal
Everybody Loves Raymond (yes indeed, a comedy movie=)