Country Music Tournament

Tools    

7. Ronnie Milsap~Smokey Mountain Rain vs Gretchen Peters - Idlewild

Yah, i'm not really sure which one i liked better good job picking guys. The second one got to me a bit more. Apologies to whoever nominated the first one i really liked that too.

8. Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away vs The White Buffalo - Wish It Was True

The link for the second one didn't work, so i just went with the first one that came up sorry if the video was crucial or whatever; you don't have to accept this vote. I liked the first one more but again i liked both.

If you guys do take my votes then these are the eight that went through this round:

Kenny Rogers - Lucille vs Merle Haggard
Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses
Brandi Carlile - Turpentine
Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger
Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me
Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
Gretchen Peters - Idlewild
Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away

If Ned wants to send me the songs JJ sent him then i'll run this if you guys are ok with i. If not then it'll die and i just wasted my time haha.

Ned, JJs comment, the important part bolded.

Yeah, I said I am putting this on ice. Ned said he'd finish it, so I gave him a list of the songs left. All he'd have to do is tabulate the winner of the last round. Those songs plus the ones I listed are the ones that haven't been eliminated.
You sure it isn't in your Private Mesages?

The winners of this set plus the following:

Mel McDaniel - Stand Up
Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard to Be an Outlaw
The Oak Ridge Boys - Elvira
Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot
Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free
Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King
Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord
Kenny Rogers - The Gambler
If you guys do take my votes then these are the eight that went through this round:

Kenny Rogers - Lucille vs Merle Haggard
Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses
Brandi Carlile - Turpentine
Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger
Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me
Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
Gretchen Peters - Idlewild
Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away

If Ned wants to send me the songs JJ sent him then i'll run this if you guys are ok with i. If not then it'll die and i just wasted my time haha.
Those are the remaining 16 songs Camo (all links in the first post of the thread), feel free to run the remainder of this should you wish - fine by moi

7. Ronnie Milsap~Smokey Mountain Rain vs Gretchen Peters - Idlewild

Yah, i'm not really sure which one i liked better good job picking guys. The second one got to me a bit more. Apologies to whoever nominated the first one i really liked that too.
Poor Ronnie.

Ned, JJs comment, the important part bolded.

You sure it isn't in your Private Mesages?
That was posted in the thread a while back not sent in the pm list. No one is so busy they cant take 5 minutes too post a simple list. I'll take 5 Minutes and list the next round and send it too Camo. Sometime by sunday by 9PM.

The problem Is i am having trouble figuring out what songs are left. Is the only songs left from the winners of Round 3 Part 1 and Round 3 Part 2. And You Need too send the info too Camo cause it would save time if sent him the info instead of me and then i send it to him.

Those are the remaining 16 songs Camo (all links in the first post of the thread), feel free to run the remainder of this should you wish - fine by moi
Oh right, sorry i thought there was more than those. I'll get the matches up for you guys in a minute then.

(that's a camo[uflaged] star just in case anyone can't work it out)
(yeah - I just stole it from the interweb so don't blame me that it's so crappy looking)
(it's the thought that counts!)

1.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vs Gretchen Peters - Idlewild

2.Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

3.Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away vs Mel McDaniel - Stand Up

4. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

5.Brandi Carlile - Turpentine vs Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger

6.Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free*

7.Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw vs Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me

8.Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille

The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira vs Gretchen Peters - Idlewild

Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away vs Mel McDaniel - Stand Up

Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

Brandi Carlile - Turpentine vs Emmylou Harris - Wayfaring Stranger

Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free

Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw vs Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me

Waylon Jennings - Bob Wills is Still the King vs Kenny Rogers - Lucille

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

2.Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord vs Kathy Mattea----18 Wheels And A Dozen Roses

4. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream vs Kenny Rogers - The Gambler

6.Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free

7.Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw vs Dean Martin & Ricky Nelson - My Rifle, My Pony and Me

Camo - everyone was quite committed to voting so I think we will all come back. Have to give people time to notice it's back up and running. Chyp nudged me otherwise I'd given up checking. Glad it's back tho!

6.Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot vs Jason Isbell - Something More Than Free

Have to give people time to notice it's back up and running.
I know i was only asking in case anyone had stopped voting, i haven't been following the thread so there's no way for me to know other than ask one of you guys. I was informed Swan might not be and i've messaged him about it.

1.The Oak Ridge Boys-Elvira
2.Kris Kristofferson - Border Lord
3.Uncle Lucius - Keep the Wolves Away
4. Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers - Islands In The Stream
5.Brandi Carlile - Turpentine
6.Ernest Tubb - Thanks A Lot
7.Billy Joe Shaver ft. Willie Nelson - Hard To Be an Outlaw
8.Kenny Rogers - Lucille
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa