What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Im not that bad, but usually I can remember something that took up around half a year of my time.

Maybe Ive been playing too much Guitar hero.

Im not that bad, but usually I can remember something that took up around half a year of my time.

Maybe Ive been playing too much Guitar hero.

I was just joking... I can remember most of what I want to remember...

Guitar hero huh... I've seen a few people play it but have never tried it...

Btw, welcome to MoFo... we have an introductory thread located here if you'd like to introduce yourself...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Ah, Im still looking around the place. Thanks though.

Why the hell is it so hard to remember something that happened little over 2 years ago?

grrrr.
Maybe your other post, that I just read, has something to do with it . . .

Re: Marijuana: Do you do it?

Every. Single. Day.

I'm just messin' with ya, but it was funny!

Welcome to MoFo!

For the first time ever i am not drinking while posting!!! So i am Listening to George Jones, Bone Dry! Boo!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

tooling around with my new Palm Pre.

The People's Republic of Clogher

I love my Mom but she has turned into a mega pest the last few years... seems like whatever I do is not what she thinks I should have done...
That's where yours and mine part ways then. It's weird, she's even supportive when it comes to women!

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Coffee then im off to the shop for some shopping and to check out the cheap dvds

Mums like to pester, though. I dunno what I'd do without mine but she does tend to show up (or call) at the most inopportune moments...
Oh yeah do tell

That's where yours and mine part ways then. It's weird, she's even supportive when it comes to women!

My Mom used to be very supportive toward me but all that changed a few years ago... and now, for whatever the reason, she and I stay on outs more and more... my Dad, on the other hand, is extremely supportive...

The People's Republic of Clogher
It mightn't be anything more worrying than the old 'mothers and sons, daughters and dads' bond.

Apropos to nothing, my father has opened a Facebook page at the age of 63 and with the internet savvy of Oliver Cromwell. I'm half-inclined to spam it mercilessly but even that particular feud is dying through apathy...

nebbs - I meant stuff like eating and being on the phone. Obviously... ermmm ...

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have just come back from taking my wife to the dentist and visiting my grandmother who thank god is getting stronger every day. Im just in allot of pain with my leg and shoulders at the moment from the drive, but it is worth it seeing my gran

Watching tv, drinking wine, and working on some criminal law case analysis, although the latter is going badly due to the formers and the fact it is 12.30 am over here.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Just finished watering my plants
Drinking beer
listening to Wings
Folding laundry

Thrilling huh?
Maybe. Somehow, the idea of you outside, drinking beer and then "watering" your plants while singing "Letting Go" tickles me. Thanks for sharing even if this isn't remotely what you did.