What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Animal Collective's new album Time Skiffs. So far, starting out better than their last few releases.

I started losing interest in them after Strawberry Jam, which to me is still easily their best.

I started losing interest in them after Strawberry Jam, which to me is still easily their best.

I still check them out to see if they'll ever get their power back. And yep, Strawberry Jam's my favorite AC album, too.

OK, so new albums.

Beach House - Once Twice Melody

Samey, but still much more clever and aural than most dream pop acts today. These guys know how to wake you up with the feeling of relaxation. Does their style EVER get old? 9.0

Scorpions - Rock Believer

Um... Scorps have done all of this a dozen times already. Stick with the classics, Humanity Hour I and the previous two albums. 6.5

Cult of Luna - The Long Road North

Typical Cult of Luna, but there are still great moments of darkness and progginess. 7.5

Currently checking out the new (and terribly named) Big Thief: Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe in You. How did they come up with this name? Casting lots on ripped-out dictionary pages?

A system of cells interlinked
Allegaeon - Called Home