SpelingError's Top 100 Favorite Short Films

Tools    

Just saw this one back in January. Not sure if it was you who recommended it, but at some point I had added it to my Letterboxd watchlist. Good stuff.
Either me or jiraffejustin, probably. It's one of his favorites as well.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Either me or jiraffejustin, probably. It's one of his favorites as well.
I've been talking about it back in 2013.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

NOTE: To my knowledge, this film doesn't exist online for free. Fortunately, I have a file of it saved to my Google Drive, so if you'd like to watch it, let me know and I'll send you a link for the film. Which I hope a lot of you do as it will prove that people are actively following this thread. Alternatively, you can rent it for $1.5 on dafilms.

I forgot the opening line.
A Girl in the River: The Price of Forgiveness (2015, Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy)

I can literally feel the veins in my head throbbing with anger right now.

I can literally feel the veins in my head throbbing with anger right now.
Yeah, it hits really hard, especially since those customs still happen to this day.

I have issues with Thunder Road, both the short and the feature length film. I'm just going to leave it at that.

I've been meaning to watch Opal, and I'm glad I took the time now. Excellent psychological horror, with tons of depth.