The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Me a couple years ago.

Rebecca (my girlfriend) at Lake Ontario last summer.

Rt. 539 through the Pine Barrens, New Jersey (last summer).

Calvert Cliffs State Park, Maryland (last summer)

Meteorological conditions over Trenton, New Jersey (last summer).

Cape May, New Jersey (last weekend).

Smoking is bad for your lungs you look nice Doggie
Well as I said, I've been smoking tobacco since I was 15. It's about the only thing that helps sometimes if I'm in a manic state. My doctor's recommend I continue smoking because if I quit I'll probably become suicidal and kill myself.
Imagine an eye unruled by man-made laws of perspective, an eye unprejudiced by compositional logic, an eye which does not respond to the name of everything but which must know each object encountered in life through an adventure of perception. How many colors are there in a field of grass to the crawling baby unaware of 'Green'?

-Stan Brakhage

You ready? You look ready.
Good stuff, Matt.

You definitely look more cut around your waist. I see little or no change on your upper body though. If I might ask, what's your eating regime? What are your specific goals?

I could help out if you've got any questions regarding what to eat / what not to eat or regarding how you'd like to look eventually (big, lean, extremely cut...)
Two general goals are to even out my pecs and get my abs to show while standing. I've lost a little weight, which pretty much all came from my mid-section. I can also tell a huge difference in my chest, though, as my pecs feel more weighty/muscular. You can also tell my biceps and triceps are more pronounced/bigger, too. Overall, though, my main goal is symmetry, so I wouldn't mind packing on some muscle as long as I'm symmetrical.

I'm going to start doing compound exercises when I get back from my two trips this June. Things like deadlifts, squats, and more of the bench presses: flat, incline, and decline.

My eating regime isn't as good as it should be but I've got limits on everything at least. Also, the protein shake I use is fantastic and healthy.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Do you ever smoke medical marijuana? I would assume you could since you live in California. That might be better for you.
Having smoked marijuana before, it's not an option, it almost put me in the hospital again.

Having smoked marijuana before, it's not an option, it almost put me in the hospital again.
Oh, dear. Obviously that's not better for you.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i wanted to test this photobucket app on my phone.

here's a pic of me with proof that i actually once wore a bikini. this is a page from my child hood scrapbook, so above you can see: Celine Dion's ugly head, Grease, and... this boy i had a crush on when i was like 11. looool

pic deleted. 'tis much too embarrassing. the app does work, though!

nebbit, i think every time you use a non-Mofo smiley, a kitten dies....

^_^
Never

Ash, I liked your scrapbook photo. I thought the bikini was a nice choice.

I've been working out for the last 3 months, and I'm keeping track of my progress. I've got a few specific goals in mind but the main one is a never ending one: to be healthy.

Thought I just logged into Myspace

Thought I just logged into Myspace
rate me pyro

haha. it was a young girl in a bikini. it wasn't sexy unless you're a pedo.
Ah, well that's ok then. While I'm sure you looked very sweet, there's no need for HK to see those pics.