World Cup Soccer 2018

Tools    

Traditionally they go for someone from the winning team. If France win it, I dont see too many stand outs. Yes, Mbappe is the only one i can think of. If England win it, It will be Kane for sure.

I'm hoping Croatia progress to the final - would be nice for Modric.

I think they've underachieved a lot recently – I recall their passing in the Euros was unbelievable, and then Modric was injured I think, which seemed to wrongfoot them.

I think they've underachieved a lot recently – I recall their passing in the Euros was unbelievable, and then Modric was injured I think, which seemed to wrongfoot them.
Yeah, they're a team that's flattered to deceive on a number of occasions, hopefully they can buck that trend this time. I expect a close game tonight that could go either way though.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Tried unsuccessfully to swap my shift tonight, if they get to final hopefully I can swap Sunday.

I am thinking a tight one goal margin win for England. With the amount of injuries Croatia had against Russia, I dont think they are going to come out that much and sit in their own box and hit on the break.

Traitor.

At Rosary Prayer this early a.m., I completely blanked out to the words of the Hail Mary. Twice. I felt like such an idiot as someone else had to prompt me. Never happened to me before.

This is what happens when England is in the semi-finals & my mind is not where it should be.

1 hour & 20 minutes to go.

You lot don't hold sway over here anymore, we got rid long ago.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I hope whoever wins between England and Crotia beat the snot out of France after how they acted during extra time against Belgium.

Suspect's Reviews

Won't be able to watch the second half as I've registered to have the Czechs TRY scare the pants off me. Good luck to them!
You probably could do with changing them anyway innit