Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

At least its the original and not the remake..

dont get me wrong.. I love watching David Tennant on screen... big or little screen...

Giving one of Swans favorites a try.
Great Film, great Swedish director (Ingmar Bergman) and great Swedish actor (Max Von Sydow)

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Fury

A lesser known De Palma. Still haven't seen Scarface btw.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Zelig

My second Allen film. Let's hope it's at least better than Annie Hall.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

I expect for one of these to be really good, ... that one being SLC Punk.

For the 70s list. The Last Picture Show. Hopefully I like it.
I hope you like it. It's one of my all-time favorites. One of the best examinations of Small Town, America that I've seen in a film, with beautiful black-and-white cinematography and excellent performances from everyone in the cast.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Assault! Jack the Ripper

I am interested in what you think, perhaps morbidly, I enjoy some of the stories and movies about Jack the Ripper.

Let the night air cool you off
I am interested in what you think, perhaps morbidly, I enjoy some of the stories and movies about Jack the Ripper.
Despite the title it doesn't actually have anything to do with Jack the Ripper.But if morbid is your thing, Assault! probably wouldn't disappoint even with the misleading title.

The Candidate (1972)

I started reading and watching a lot of stuff about (American) politics, lately, so it seems logical to start watching some interesting looking feature films about politics too. This one is also from the '70s, so that's two birds with one stone! If anyone has any good recommendations concerning films about politics, please feel free to share them with me!