The Guitar Guild

Tools    

It's funny, my wife and I hit plenty of death metal shows, and listen to a ton of death and black metal, but I don't ever play it on my guitar...
You play metal though, right?

I am mostly interested it practice routine. I know you had a metal teacher a while back, so I'm sure you developed some good practice habits?

I tend to noodle, and want to bring some focus in, especially geared toward metal/brutal death metal type stuff.

A system of cells interlinked
You play metal though, right?

I am mostly interested it practice routine. I know you had a metal teacher a while back, so I'm sure you developed some good practice habits?

I tend to noodle, and want to bring some focus in, especially geared toward metal/brutal death metal type stuff.
I do. Stuff more along the lines of Queensryche, Megadeth, 80s metal tunes etc.

Sadly, I managed to give myself a chronic problem with my left wrist about 6 months ago, and just haven't been playing at all lately. I was working on some licks from Bark at the Moon, and haven't been the same since.

I also have terrible practice routines, and am also a notorious noodle guy!

Working on this. I didn't know what i was playing and then was like OH! The Bogmen had some good stuff but nobody knows about them - I really like their lyrics.

You ready? You look ready.
I really like the first one! Was the Sfx on your comp or on a pedal, if it was a pedal what the hell was it?
it was THIS amp. i used my electric guitar with the tube modeling option and the reverb/delay

i love it. amp sounds even better with an acoustic obviously, but i like how it sounds with electric too

You ready? You look ready.
Nice sounding fuzz. Ever thought about getting a delay pedal?
yes, i do want a delay pedal. i’ve asked my local shop to order one of the Blaxx delays, but i’m open to other suggestions?

yes, i do want a delay pedal. i’ve asked my local shop to order one of the Blaxx delays, but i’m open to other suggestions?
Would strongly recommend a delay pedal, your style of playing would suit one and I think delay pedals are the single biggest reason that I kept on playing electric guitar - they provide so much fun and inspiration.

There are so many ot there that range from $50 to $00s . All depends on your budget really.

The Blaxx is a decent starter.

I've got one of these bad boys: