Red Elk

Tools    

Hello everyone.

Before I explain Red Elk, I want to say, 'don't belive the following'.

Red Elk is a Native American Indian, who has many links to all sorts of 'clans' and groups. He has been on the radio a few times, explaining all sorts of things from Jesus, ufos/alien life, the Creator, Polotics, Crystal Skulls, Ancient history, Hopi Prophecies, visions and the future.

I have given my friends the interviews of him, and most people say that he is too hard to understand or on too much opium.

But, after reaserching all sorts of stuff, and listening to others who are involved with the Hopi prophecies, it is just amazing to say the least.

If you think you have an open mind, get ready to open the hidden doos upstairs, with Red Elk. net

There used to be a Black Elk Indian, I am not sure on the history of him, but Red Elk is apparently undoing what he taught.

I'm not exactly sure where you meant to go with this post… but Hehaka Sapa (Black Elk) was a noble warrior who fought at the battle of the Little Big Horn and was later wounded at Wounded Knee… in his early years he was chosen by the grandfathers to follow in his father and grandfather's footsteps as a Holy Man… later in life he became a Catholic and took an active role in preaching on the reservations...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Interesting...

I love Red Elk. This ol' bugger always makes me think.