Who Would Play You?

Tools    

I am having a nervous breakdance
Heeey, Dolph Lundgren!!! He's swedish!!! Who looks like Dolph?? You know he trained the american olympic karate team, right? Yeeeah, good old Dolph! He actually considered changing his name from Dolph Lundgren to Dolph Lancaster. Or maybe it's just a rumour, I don't know. Heck, let's agree it's true!!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally posted by miniontv
My face amuses you ?

I am shocked.
HA! You're avatar proves that alright.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I See You When You're Sleeping
Oh well. I would like to point out at this point that I am shocked. Shocked constantly. I hate everything. Nothing pleases.

The intensity of my gaping eyes may prove this but it's what's inside that counts. The inside that torments.

I hate Harry Potter.

I must become Caligari..!
Well some ppl have told me that i look like young pictures of leonardo Dicaprio. but i cant see it

But id want my Idol James Dean To play Me

It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

I'd love Drew Barrymore to play me as I've always wanted to be her so she could be me for a change! ha!
But If she wasnt available I wouldn't mind.....Kathy Najimy , Christina Ricci
or...Janeane Garofalo

But If I couldn't choose i'd probly end up getting someone like Roseanne!

Piggle
x x x x

http://www.2madcowsmoovies.com/image...moolinkani.gif

I don't fear the Insanity! I Enjoy it!

George Clooney would play me

The People's Republic of Clogher
Take yer pick between Jimmy Nesbitt or Bob Hoskins. If only Richard Harris were still alive.

Nora Batty or Kathy Bates.....

Welcome to the human race...
My choices include:

Richard E. Grant

Johnny Depp (as Raoul Duke of course)

Bill Nighy

Ryan Gosling. Interestingly enough, he's my age and he resembles me in a way. A great actor too. So it's win/win.

This is the only person who could play how i feel in the inside.

The person to play me as I am on the outside.

Well, thats what i would wish

Alot of people say I resemble Courtney Cox-Arquette. So maybe her

You ready? You look ready.
I'd have to say....

Ron Livingston

The way he looks in all his roles really gets close to how I look in life. Comatose
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Since all my friends say I look a lot like the son of Tom Cruise in War of the Worlds Robbie(Justin Chatwin). I guess I will agree and say he would play me.

He'd play me.