NEED help

Tools    

hey guys ive been searching for days for this movies ***** it would help if i had then name
i'll describe the movie for u's n hope u get it this is my last resort

it about a dog slaying race , some news reporter follows them so's sum big fancy train with the news report and some big rich guy..

there contestants fro Europe and this guy is the under dog with least experience and being the youngest of course.

ano this wont help just trying my luck,,

also he falls asleep and fall behind altho the dogs take him anyway and he catches up.. the he' behind at the last bit and has to make his own course through the forest.. the he's come out front and almost loses it but of course he wins.

its kinda set in the 'wolf fang' days around the period... settlement n all

you'se probely don't have a clue what im on about.. but last options.. please help me get the name

A system of cells interlinked
I must say, I am having trouble decoding your post.

You mean Dog Sleigh? Like a vehicle?
Because Slay means kill.

So, the guy makes his own course through the forest...you mean, he cheats? Sounds like it.

Dang it! Down with cheaters!

lol aye watch it a few years ago yes dog sleigh..(opps) its not cheating they just have to get from point a to point b, and the forest was the only way for him to win.

found it thanks.. now i know why it didnt come up this whole week i've been typing in slay lol first time spelling it correctly i got it thanks Sedai

Iron Will

a must see people