Movie Tab

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Hellboy (Del Toro, 2004)

Wicker Park (girlfriend's choice) - I was expecting some cheesy movie with Josh "Dreamy Eyes" Hartnett so I prepared myself for one. To be honest though, without my preconceived opinion, this movie could be pretty good. An interesting story, Shakespear'ish, and unique filmmaking techniques. Overall pretty good, even if I was angry I was watching it.

Anacondas (Pimps choice) - This movie sucked.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Meet the Fockers - (d. J. Roach, 2004)

Garden State - (d. Z. Braff, 2004)
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Parky
A.I: Artificial Intelligence
2001 - Steven Spielberg
Great movie!

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Star wars: the empire strikes back --- now im in no way a star wars fan, but this film was really good and im slowly becoming a fan. I found the first film a lil boring but i started watching this one and i couldnt turn over. Hans and leia, so cute!

darn you George Lucas, with your lightsaber action and your small scarily lifelike yoda.

The Limey
1999 - Steven Soderbergh

The Sting
1973 - George Roy Hill

Darkness, and Wimbledon, both excellent, though the ending of the former needs some tuning

Blow (d. Ted Demme, 2001)
The Last Temptation of Christ (d. Martin Scorsese, 1988)

The Curse of the Jade Scorpion (d. Woody Allen, 2001)
Sorority Boys (d. Wallace Wolodarsky, 2002)
The Untouchables (d. Brian De Palma, 1987)

Resident Evil: Apocalypse - This movie sucked everything that even resembled an old sweaty ballsack, including all sweaty balls. Watch this movie and I will find you and break you like a twig. Dang.

Highlander

Do you know my poetry?
A Woman Under the Influence (d. John Cassavetes - 1974)
Nine out of Ten

Tokyo Story (d. Yasujiro Ozu - 1953)
Nine out of Ten

Garden State
2004 - Zach Braff

I must become Caligari..!
I ♥ Huckabees [2004] David O. Russell
7 out of 10

End of the Century [2004] Jim Fields & Jim Fields
8 out of 10

The Motorcycle Diaries [2004] Walter Salles
8 out of 10

Rust Never Sleeps [1979] Neil Young
10 out of 10
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...

Amores perros
2000 - Alejandro González Iñárritu

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
Resident Evil: Apocalypse - This movie sucked everything that even resembled an old sweaty ballsack, including all sweaty balls. Watch this movie and I will find you and break you like a twig. Dang.
I wouldn't saying the movie sucked, but it was pretty close of being one of the worst of 2004 for me at least.

The funny thing was, how did Milla Jovovich crash through the church! Just to save the day, but how did she even know they were in there?