The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

I won't dance. Don't ask me...
Thanks Ms.M. Thankfully they don't get their looks from me!
I would argue. Thankfully they look very similar to You, so You are lovely family.
Mini and mini mini remaind me Merida The Brave (I love this character).

Unregistered User
I would argue. Thankfully they look very similar to You, so You are lovely family.
Mini and mini mini remaind me Merida The Brave (I love this character).

Thanks Ms. M. And yes, Merida was a big favourite in our house. Brave was on constantly. Up until the Mor'du part anyway

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow. I love it all but especially the lone green bauble, Joel

Whoops, I thought for sure you lived in Germany. Who am I thinking of then? It was someone who posted pics before.
I look German but don't live in Germany!

P.S. Nice haircut, Zotis. I like the short haircuts! I remember, in the 70's thinking the majority of guys looked ridiculous - especially the ones who got perms! One of my brothers got a perm!!!
Congrats on the sideburns, as well - coming from someone who cannot grow sideburns! (As Tom Hanks said to Wilson... "I don't know WHY!"

Whoops, I thought for sure you lived in Germany. Who am I thinking of then? It was someone who posted pics before.
Well, I live in Canada anyway. I do have some German ancestry, but you have to go back more than 200 years.

I look German but don't live in Germany!

P.S. Nice haircut, Zotis. I like the short haircuts! I remember, in the 70's thinking the majority of guys looked ridiculous - especially the ones who got perms! One of my brothers got a perm!!!
Congrats on the sideburns, as well - coming from someone who cannot grow sideburns! (As Tom Hanks said to Wilson... "I don't know WHY!"
I had a short, but full beard and shaved it. I could grow mutton chops if I wanted heh. But I actually don't like beards. I just get lazy sometimes and don't shave, then I trim it before work because it takes less time than shaving.

The People's Republic of Clogher

Snoooooooooooow!

Either Enniskillen's finally been nuked or that's the sun trying to poke through the clouds.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…

How goes it with the hedgie? My sister had one, but she ended up giving it up for adoption. I was curious how engaged it is? Hers was not very active.

Unregistered User

How goes it with the hedgie? My sister had one, but she ended up giving it up for adoption. I was curious how engaged it is? Hers was not very active.

I ended up going to the vet actually for the reasons you've mentioned. I was worried as he wasn't moving much or eating/drinking. All he wanted to do was lie in my arms. The vet said that's how they are and just to put him back to where I found him, also, apparently they aren't the cleanest of animals. I put him back and no joke, next thing I found him waiting at my front door! After a while he eventually moved on and not seen him since. How long did your sister keep it for?

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
... How long did your sister keep it for?

I'm pretty sure less than a year. It rated a 10 on the cute scale, but probably a 2 on the interactive scale.