Let's talk about our favorite villians...

Tools    

Some of my favorite villans are

1) Dr. Evil from Austin Powers
2) Darth Vader from Star Wars
3) Agent Smith from The Matrix Trilogy

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
[heavenly music] The mother of all baddies! *see signature*
And found he was eating his shoe.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Brick Top Polford from Snatch

"In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary... come again."

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I always root for the bad guys, and i usually feel an....attraction to them too, but who does'nt! Darth Vader, Freddy Krueger, PinHead, but then again I also like guys with messed up features like the above in movies. But anyway the point is is that it's always the bad guys that are the reason people show up to see the movie in the first place.

Oh yeah, theres also the guys from resevoir dogs, and a whole lot of other people, but I'm not in the mood right now to keep writing and writing and writing.....and writing..

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
Kaisersoze (the usual suspects)

more when I think of something

Originally Posted by James_Bond
Some of my favorite villans are

1) Dr. Evil from Austin Powers
2) Darth Vader from Star Wars
3) Agent Smith from The Matrix Trilogy

Dr. evil and Vader are great villians. but agent smith, i think he is really bad i kind o fliked him in the first matrix but in 2 and 3 he was jus really bad.

Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor in Superman I, II, and IV.

Darth Vadar 9 (Star Wars)
Michael Myers (Halloween)
John Doe (se7en)
Mr. Blond (Reservoir Dogs)
Johnny Ringo (Tombstone)
Steve Buscemi (Fargo)
Great White (Jaws)......don't laugh
Terminator (Terminator 1)

Neutral Milk Hotel
Sauron from Lord of the Rings. He us just the master of all evil. a deceiver. And Uncle Rico from Napolean Dynamite.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

that bitch from Last Seduction.... in a way she's my favorite villain because I find her really hateable...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
some of my fave bad-guys;

Kaiser Soze- Usual Suspects
John Doe- Seven
Darth Vader-Star Wars
The Alien- Alien
Wendy Kroy/Bridget Gregory- The Last Seduction
Jigsaw-Saw
the Kirgin-Highlander
King Edward-Braveheart
Hannibal Lecter-Silence of the Lambs

It's so good to be bad!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Welcome to the human race...
Here's one that nobody's mentioned yet...

I always considered him quite a nasty villain. He turned Anakin into Darth Vader, thus creating one of the all-time greatest villains. And he zaps people with Sith lightning.

Can we try with real bullets now?
1. Amon Goeth - Schindler's List
2. Darth Vader - Star Wars
3. Nurse Ratched - One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
4. T-1000 - Terminator 2: Judgement Day
5. Commodus - Gladiator

Robert Mitchum played two of my favorite villians max cady in CAPE FEAR and harry powell in NIGHT OF THE HUNTER.also Henry Fonda as frank in ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST.

John Malkovich in Con Air.
Alan Rickman in Harry Potter.

Lord Sauron of LOTR and Jigsaw of SAW series are my villains...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
TOP 5 best meanies

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son"

5. Dean Vernon Wormer- Animal House

Brilliantly played by John Vernon, in one of the best comedies of all-time, it is so funny, he doesn't go really for the scary factor, he kind of yells at you like any regular human being, not shoot/maul/vaporize/throw you in a pit of lava/torture you like a regular villian.

"Les jeux sont faits. Translation: the game is up. Your ass is mine"

4. Ed Rooney- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Played by Jeffrey Jones and he does it so well, some of the ways he tries to catch Ferris are classic.

" They took your wife away in a balloon? Well you don't need the police, pal, you need a psychiatrist!"

3. Curtis Mooney- Killer Klowns from Outer Space

Another John Vernon performance here. If you have seen this little known B-movie, prove me wrong.

"Succumb to the fear!"

2. The Scarecrow- Batman (all)

The scary factor is HUGE here, gave me nightmares. The scariest part, he deals with fears.

"I've been dead once already; it's very liberating. You might think of it as... therapy."

1. The Joker- Batman (all)

Must I explain?