What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Getting ready to head out...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Getting ready to head out...
I said that once, it was day I was born (badumdum).

Right now I just slumped my shoulders and gave up on seeing Star Trek tonight. Nobody is home but Penny and I and she is asleep already. I almost went out to see it alone, but I did not.

Waiting for my friend to come over she has rung me three times to tell me what she is wearing

about to watch Day of the Dead, drink coffee, and simultaneously play Mafia Wars on FB. Good times, baby! Good times!

Registered Creature
Trying to talk myself into not being a lazy butthead and finish off atleast the introduction for an essay for English that's due on Tuesday.

Also being such a worry wart (like I always am!) and fretting over not having a gift for my mum tomorrow for Mother's Day..

Registered Creature
Yarp.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Chilling on the sofa with a stunning coffee

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I saw it advertised when I was watching Breaking Bad last year and it looked quite good, but I havent seen it yet.

Im drinking coffee at 3am Im never going to sleep again.

Just noticing a huge bug bite on my arm

I hate thinking about how it got there too; how there was a bug on me and I didn't even know.
*shivers*

Is that the Aussie TV show about gangsters?
Yep, that's the one. Did you see it last year?

Currently watching the end of the Athletico Mardid vs Espanyol game. A real "game of two halves" match.